'So she's putting on a facade..'

'Precisely, cha!'

The pinkette's face softened slightly as she watched the blue-eyed woman rush about the kitchen. Sakura knew that shinobi often put on a facade to act emotionless, whatever that meant, but seeing how one could so easily create a mask to hide their true feelings was.. scary.

'Hmm.. Outer.'

'Yeah?'

'You know how if it snows and the sun comes out the snow melts away?'

'Mhm.'

'Well, a mask is similar. One can only wear one for so long until the mask eventually cracks or melts away. Before long it crumbles into millions of tiny pieces. Eventually, Yui's will too and she will need someone to be there for her.'

'So you're saying..'

'It might start out with her becoming angry over the slightest thing or her crying over the smallest of things but when her mask begins to crack she will need a shoulder to cry on. I know it isn't exactly our strong point or anything but it might be better if it is us whom she cries on rather than her husband.'

'But shouldn't Takumi-san know about this?'

'No, he too is grieving the loss of our parents. He was a good friend of our father's and he doesn't need something else to brood about.'

'Ok.. I guess I can try and help her..' The pinkette sighed. 'Who knew you'd be good at this kind of thing..'

'Hey! Cha! It's not my fault everyone's whole life is filed in my brain!'

'Gomen, gomen.. I didn't mean it like that Inner. You're just.. really good at knowing what people need.'

In their mindscape Inner huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away, a small blush covering her cheeks.

Sakura thought about the shopping spree that Yui had suggested they have later on.

'Perhaps she's hoping going shopping will help her forget about the loss of mama and papa?'

'That's possible..'

"Sakura-chan! Takumi-kun! Lunch is ready!"

~<*.*>~

After lunch, Yui took Sakura upstairs to pick out the pinkette's clothes. The brunette searched through the green-eyed child's drawers and wardrobe until she had put together what she said was the 'perfect outfit'. The outfit consisted of a white T-shirt with a purple short-sleeved cardigan over top and a dark skirt that reached her knees.

"You look so kawai Sakura-chan!" She squealed as she finished tying Sakura's shoulder-length hair into bunches.

"Arigato, Yui-obasan." The woman smiled down at her before smoothing out her own outfit.

Yui had on a red dress with a light blue apron over top. The sleeves on the dress were short and her brown hair was pinned up into a bun. Yui was a beautiful woman and her youthful features could easily make one believe that she was at least five years younger than what she actually was.

They made their way out of Sakura's room and down the stairs. Sakura put on her black ninja sandals whilst Yui went off to tell her husband that they were going out.

After about five minutes they were finally out the front door and on their way to the market.

"It's such a wonderful day today isn't it Sakura-chan?" Yui grinned down at her as she tightened her grip on the young pinkette's hand.

"Mhm." Sakura nodded her head, too busy trying to quieten down Inner to give the brunette a proper response.

'And then I also want some anko dumplings- ooh! Let's stop by Azumi-obaasan's shop to get some more dango, cha!'

'Inner, please quieten down, you're giving me a headache..' Sakura sighed when her other half's babbling failed to cease.

"Are you alright Sakura-chan?" Yui asked her with a face full of concern.

Sakura blinked and turned to look at the older female. "Hai, I'm fine."

The woman didn't look fully convinced but she didn't say anything else and the two continued walking in silence to the market.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter isn't that long I haven't been able to write much. 

Clue for the next chapter: Genma :)

Sorry for any mistakes!

Hope you enjoyed!