Chapter 33

I hope Kelly did her job until now. She comes back and we return to playing the ring tossing game.

I get nervous of what I am going to do today. It's going to be a very big day. I hope I don't mess it up.

I ask Allison which was the bracelet she wanted and she points her little fingers in that direction. One catches my eye with the rose pink crystal on it and pearls. I guess she likes crystals. The old lady gives me a ring to toss. Now. It's time to do what I've been planning on for months. I intentionally fling it exactly on a small velvety box.

The old lady kindly gives me the box and I hold it tightly in my hands.

(BIG SPOILER: I'm going to ask her to marry me)

I clench onto the box in my right hand and took a deep breath. I think, now is the right time to confess. My heart is hammering in my chest so loud that it would probably be heard from a mile away. I am curious, how the people in movies just go and ask the girl "will you marry me?" With a ring? I honestly do not find it that easy. There are soo many questions that are left unanswered but the most important question is that... will she even say yes? I am anxious.

In spite of all the questions. I make up my courage and call her name

" Allison." And she turns to me. I look at her beautiful eyes, filled with sparkles just like the stars at night.

*damn she is so beautiful.*

It is very obvious that I am sweating right now but I don't care. I want this moment to be epic. I take another deep breath and quickly change my position from standing to kneeling on the floor with box in my hands.

Allison's eyes widened and her mouth gaped as she realised what was happening. I speak " Allison, Do you remember the night you and I spent together in high school at your house? We cuddled all night and woke up together." My voice cracks a little bit. I wait for her to react.

She cups her mouth to hide her shock and shakes her head up and down. And I continue " ..just like that, I want to see you each day when I wake up. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you. Will you marry me, my cuddle bunny?"

*please say yes say yes say yes!*

She nods her head up and down again. Then she slowly kneels down to me and pushes the ring slightly. Her hands that cupped her mouth are now on my face pulling in to kiss me. Her feathery soft lips brush onto mine. She pulls away from my lips and speaks " yes."

She gives me her hand, waiting for me to put the ring on her finger. Without delaying or making her wait, I put the ring on and I hear loud cheers out of the blue. I didn't realise that people had surrounded us the whole time. Tears of happiness roll down our cheeks. We both rush in for a warm hug in this cold weather. I get a sight of Kelly crying like a proud mother in the corner of my eye. She knew I was going to do this. She helped me put the ring box in the game.

I smile and hug my now, fiancé real tight, burying my nose onto her neck. Her significant smell blessing my senses. Her silky smooth hair on my palm feels like touching a cloud. The thought of having her beside me for my whole life is giving me the wings to fly all the way to the heavens.

It was perfect. Just as I wanted it to be.

______________________________

Hey! This story has been completed and will be under editing for a while. This was my first story and I didn't plan anything.

Now, I've learned so many things about how to be a professional writer to start a story. I would really appreciate if you read my new story

"The arrogant fiancé"