Chapter 13

So, we went to the nearest store to get the cutie Mikes's brownie ingredients. It was cold so I gave a warm sweater and wore one myself. Mike thanked me with his doe-eye-smile which kinda felt healing. Kelly, me and Mike came out and started walking. I asked
       "did you enjoy my home tour?"
"YES! really it was fun!" he said with an excited jump.
        "um.. Well, there's more to see downstairs. We also have a wine basement where all my ancestor's favourite wines are stored.. And also I'll show you my room that's filled with my childhood pictures. It'll be fun for you" I said giving a smile. I tired not to show that I am sad and suffering from a mental breakdown inside. I didn't want to ruin his sweet mood. But. Something was weird... It was a feeling... That someone is watching us and following us since we got out of the house. I kept checking whether the feeling is correct... I kept looking behind but then I caught a guy in a black leather jacket with a cap on. I kept walking. Soon, we reached the store and got what we needed. While getting out of the store, Kelly got a call so she went aside to pick it up.
         I and Mike were communicating with quiet giggles. I heard some speed foot steps from behind! It was the leather jacket guy! HE'S COMING TO STAB ME WITH A KNIFE!! I closed my eyes real tight and covered my ears! I couldn't even let out a shreik! I couldn't see as my eyes were closed..... I-I didn't feel anything so I opened my eyes only to see THAT- (*GASP*) "NOOOOOO!!!! M-MIKEEE!! WHY WOULD YOU?!!!"

(Mike saves Allison's life by taking the stab on himself in the chest..! The killer stabs him and runs away quickly! Kelly witnesses everything and calls the police and an ambulance.)

       "NO. No no no no! Mikee!!! No please stay with me! Don't close your eyes Mike please stay awake! I'm here. The ambulance is on the way! Please no *snivels*" I layed his head on my lap and tried to stop the blood that was flowing from his chest. As the knife was stabbed and removed the blood flow was unstoppable!! I don't want him to die! Not because of me! His eyes were rolling up which is not a good sign. I tried everything to make him stay awake. Finally after 8 mins the ambulance came. This is the worst nightmare that I exactly imagined! Please Oh lord. Help me! Kelly was sitting beside me, Crying while calming me down but I was so traumatised!! EVERYTHING HAPPENED RIGHT I FRONT OF ME BUT I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Sooo how was thattt? Did it make your heart go bhom-bhom? 😂 Well my heart did go bhom bhom while I was writing this chap! Hope you liked it and you are interested for the next one👍🏻😉

Vote if your heart went bhom-bhom👍🏻😂