Chapter 28

AT THE PARTY

ALLISON'S POV

" okayh! Everything is done!" I sigh deeply with satisfaction by our decent arrangement of stuff. We bought some candles to light up and make our home look more beautiful.

"yyepp! But there's still one thing we need to do." Kelly looks at me

" what is it? I'm sure we did everything though.." I say in confusion

" urm... Getting ready? Look at ourselves. We look homeless people" she wasn't lying, honestly

We chuckle and get ready prettily for the day. I wear a floral gown and Kelly wears a crop top matching my gress with blue jeans.

Yepp these are our outfits

The event begins. I put cookies in the oven, so we could welcome the guests with fresh cookies and snacks. People start to come and we welcome them in a pleasing way. Unexpectedly, Jason is late. I thought he would be the first one to come.

Chloe comes with her friends and introduces them to me. Everyone is so nice and so many people bought gifts for us.

" oh look. Its Jason!" said Kelly and let him in. I smile happily

He is wearing a long, grey coat over a black t-shirt, fitting as it was made for only him and black jeans with the white shoes, perfectly matching to his outfit

He looks directly in my eyes without breaking, while he enters the door. He doesn't look away to anyone and comes closer and closer. He is soo tall!

I get really confused and look here and there. I see his friends arrived too with some-oh my God. They bought so many flowers. I puzzled this whole thing and looked back to Jason, who still isn't looking away from my face.

" Welcom Jason. Please have a seat he--" I couldn't complete because he Kisses me!! He is so tall that he has to bend down to peck me.

Everyone starts cheering like "OOOOOHHHHHHH" and Jason's friends were like " I told ya she was his girlfriend!".  " Daaamnn! They look so cute together!" and then everything went muted. I forget everything, that people are watching us.

My hands start to shake, my eyes popping out like a basket ball, my heart pounding so hard! His lips feeling as soft as feathers against my own. I could feel slight tickle of his breath beneath my nose. He then slowly aparts his lips from mine and says

" Allison. I-I have to explain you what happened. If you... give me a chance.." Jason says

" okay." I say

" I regret not letting you give a chance to explain back then anyway, so... Okay but let's talk later." I add to it

He pulls me into a sweet hug, putting his hand on my head and the other on my back. I could feel his heart beating. He must've felt the same tension as me. I hug him back or later I would've regretted that too :)

*****

It was lunch time. I and Kelly set up the table for lunch.

" Mmm. Delicious! Nice choice." one of Chloe's friends say

" yeah truly!" Chloe bobs her head and continues to eat. I am happy that they liked the food.

*****

Everyone ate the food with pleasure.

" wow. I'm full." says Chloe's friend.

" oh ma god! I'm full. The food was amazing!" says the guy who opened the door for me at Jason's in the morning.

" oh wait. But I prepared Boston cream pie and banana pudding as desert tooo. If you guys are full.... what do I do!" I whine as I put so much effort in it.

" oh WHAT. Then bring it in gurl. I can always make some place for apple pie." says a friends of Jason's. Everybody laughs including him. I take out the desert and they already start to appreciate me already

" waaaw it smells good! I can't wait to eat it." Chloe keeps her fork ready to dig in

Kelly chipps in " yeah! She didn't even let me taste it. She can't really cook well, so she had work so hard for that."

" shut up! did you really have to expose me like this in front of a bunch of people?" I whisper and stare at Kelly that she just revealed my secret.

" we heard that. " Jason's deep voice chilled me. I smile awkwardly and serve them.

They said they were full but ate the whole dessert in seconds. Everyone was so humble and sweet to appreciate me and Kelly for everything.

*****

I bring out the wooden blocks so we could all play the game, Jenga.

" what is the punishment for the loser?" asks Kevin, Jason's friend

" umm.... They should buy a movie ticket for everyone in this room!" Jason answers. His damn voice is vibrating through out the room.

-Hope you're excited for the next one *wink*