Chapter 8

Allison gets back home and starts cleaning her room. She calls the maid to clean up the library quickly, so 3-4 maids go downstairs put some extra tables, chairs, as there was only one person who used the library (allison) and they started wiping the tables and shelves thoroughly like accustomed. It was 5 'o' Clock, everybody was here. Allison was electrified that Jason was coming to his house for the first time!!

JASON'S POV

Me and the Bois met up at my place GOD! Mike wanted to come too! He insisted I couldn't deny bcuz of my parents.. So I called allison to ask if its okay, actually she was happy that he was coming too. After that we all set off to Allison's house. We were outside the, then I saw another car pull up in front of us, it was sabrina's I guess. Damn it was the Mercedes benz c-class. I have an electric bugatti the one and only but I didn't expect 'girls' had interest in cars too. Then we entered the house at once. She greeted us herself and invited us all in directly to her fucking library?? HER OWN? IN HER HOUSE?

"you got a LiBrAry IN your HOUSE?!" Mike exclaimed. We were bemused! "urm... Yepp I guess I do." she said cutely. Awww!
"This is huge bruh! Did you read all the books in here?" asked Lucan being amazed. " No.. Not all of 'em but.. yeah except those two little shelves over there." she pointed at the corner of the library. "I didn't read them because they aren't that interesting." she said I asked her if she bought all these books so she answered "Nope. I didn't buy them.. These are all from my ancestors. There are some journals of them too. ALL from the 17th century till the present. My family has a journal themselves, except me.." she explained where the books came from. "CAN I BORROW SOME BOOKS IF YOU DON'T MIND SISSO!" Mike asked, he was so excited. She bobbed and chuckled as a yes. He gasped and she similed at his adorable expressions. Then I asked "why don't you keep a journal too?" she said disappointedly "I don't have anything interesting to write in it. So it's just a waste of time for me."

"What intersting did you want to happen in your teen age bruh? A world war-III? " Aaron asked sarcastically. Then Kelly said " yeah gurl... We are JUST growing up... Things are getting better now. You know what I mean" and winked to Allison secretly but I saw. "oKay everyone, calm down. I will start writing own journal maybe. Shall we start studying now?! Or it'll be late for you guys to go home." she said but I actually wanted that to happen. I want to stay here with her.

I was fantasizing about us being together then everyone settled down on the tables and started reading... I sat beside allison, we made so many eye contacts and she blushes everytime. Its so easy to make her blush, just make an eye contact or come closer and she flutters. After some time it seemed so dull. So, Mike said he wanted to play with everyone so we had some fun too. Time passed REAL quick! It was almost 10 'o' Clock??? Everybody packed their things and were leaving until Allison's parents came and made us all stay for the dinner. We all declined but she said she made the food herself and she did that rarely. So we had no choice but to stay for the dinner.

"Mhhmmm this is delicious! I must say ma'am this is a masterpiece! " I said taking the first bite. "mhmm indeed this is food so heavenly!" said Noah. Everyone threw so many compliments at her mom and she looked so happy.. but then there is Mike. He couldn't stop eating, he shoved the food in his mouth looking like an idiot. He was the first to finish the food, Allison's mum put more and more food on his plate and he just kept eating! I'm not bringing him anywhere from today. Everyone had their dinner and we were leaving, greeting her parents but AGAIN, her mom came and asked if we can stay over for the night bcuz it's late.. Allison looked shocked but I could see she was blushing. Her mother said

"look we love that there are many people in our house right now. You children are filling the house with your adorable voices. This house is filled with joy and merry again. It feels like the old times when Allison and Jace were little. I miss those days. Stay if you can, my darlings." ohmygod she is so humble and sweet. Allison agreed that too. So we all stayed.. They had many guest rooms and all of those were so adorable and well maintained. Then-----

to be continued.

I am sorry if i made it more lengthy and less informative but I don't know how to avoid that yett!!! I'll publish another one soon my people! Do not forget to vote <33!