Chapter 24

***3 YEARS PASS BY***

Its a new year's eve. I and Kelly move to Paris, France for my painting studies because... Why not? France has the best painting history in the world. In addition to, Kelly has always wanted to become a model since her childhood. So guess what, she is a model now! She was called up by the brand Dior.

I am here to learn many more things about art, paint and its amazing history. I got my admission in the one and only Paris college of art institute.

We have been working on our bodies really well. Focusing on ourself really changed us. I've always thought that I wanted to live a simple and normal life. But I guess that wasn't what I wanted. Maybe I never had a chance to begin with. I was destined to gain a perfect life.

*****

We head to our apartment. Kelly is ma homie from now. As I enter, I think about greeting the neighbors but Kelly rushes me to open the door. The keys gingle and open our apartment. Our stuff was already settled in the room except the clothes but we still wanted to change it according to our satisfaction. We start to unpack our clothes and other decor items.

"Huff! Finally." Kelly gives out a heavy sigh.

"Everything is in it's place." I place my hands on my waist and take a look at our arrangement.

Kelly and I look at each other, " shall we go out and come back in to see how it'll look when some one enters?" I ask and raise my eyebrows with a smile.

" okay! Sounds good haha" Kelly giggles. I run and open our entrance door. I saw our neighbor. He was young, locking his door.

I greet him " bonjour. Je suis ton nouveau voisin!" ( hello. I'm your new neighbor!)

He turns around, our eyes meet and it's Jason...! My eyes wide open. He looks as surprised as me. I immediately close the door on his face.

" what's the matter bro?" Kelly asks and opens the door and has the exact same reaction as me and closes the door immediately. She looks me in my eyes, awkwardly.

" didn't go as we thought heh." she rubs her palms on her thighs and holds my shoulder.

"why don't we just simply look at our arrangements and admire it just this way?" she pushes me forward.

" 'Kay." All the memories floaded back in my mind. But I try to not let them take over me.

We throw ourselves on the sofas. I am well-satisfied with the work. Our rooms give great aesthetic pleasure. Both having convenient rooms where we can practice whatever we like without disturbance.

" we did a great job, right?" kelly gives a cheering smile, to which I respond

"yepp" popping up the p sound at the end.

I am anxious that Jason is living the next door to us. I don't even want to step out now. Could it be that he is feeling the same? Pfft. He must have not recognised me. Kelly brings a coffee for me and herself.

" it's almost dinner time, babe. What do you want to eat?" she slurps her coffee.

"oh yeah. We totally forgot about dinner." I feel weak for no reason.

" shall we go out to eat?" she ask but I am afraid that Jason would bump into us and I will have to face him.

I just nod my head because I am hungry and we didn't prepare the dinner :)

*****

We reach a little restaurant. The food was tasteful and a delight! I could not lie that the food of paris is amazing. The breads.... Oh don't even get me started. They are THE best.

I didn't thought I could solve the previous chapter but oh I did it! Yay... I know the break up was simple but I was already frustrated with the storyline.. It was messing up soo I skipped a little :D

Well... Vote if you liked this✨