Chapter 7

ALLISON'S POV

   It all felt so heavenly. After the good moment, teacher came and started the class. But I couldn't concentrate AT ALL. I was frustrated, I couldn't stop thinking about him after the kiss. Then FINALLY, the class ended. It was lunch time, so we (my friends) headed over to the cafeteria and sat at our daily seats. I saw Jason coming towards me and it felt like my heart would really stop working because I didn't know how to react infront of him. It was my first kiss! He came and asked

    " hey allison! Can I sit with you?" I was just so lost of words. So I just said "yeah sure!" with an awkward smile. But then he smiled at how awkward I was.... His eye smile made my face glow up with merry.. When I saw him smile like that, I forgot all the awkwardness and started to speak with him casually as we like each other.

    Maybe Jason wasn't feeling really open between all the girls, So I called his friends over to our table. They blissfully came and ate with us. Oh god these two friend groups, are now becoming couples! Yay! Everyone was a great person for each other here. I felt relieved that my friends have got the right mans! Everyone chatted through out the whole break. We introduced ourselves. We laughed and had fun.

     Sometime later, I heard a loud noise from the back, which made us flinch. When we turned back to see what is was... Ugh! It was Raven.. She threw her plate off the table, wantedly! Jason said "c'mon she is being dramatic again!" being frustrated.

Raven and her nerd slave were doing something... We couldn't understand. She yelled at that nerd girl

" UGH GOD! CAN'T YOU DO ONE THING THAT'S BEEN TOLD TO YOU?!" she held her face down, looking at the floor.

Raven looked at me soo aggressively then fleed out of the cafeteria and like always the nerd followed her, holding raven's all the belongings. We all discussed and thought that the nerd was powerless or maybe she was manipulated by Raven...

We discussed that maybe that nerd gurl was just her beck and call. We didn't care.. And just completed our food and got back to the classes. She ruined all the 'Jason and me' time. :,)

    The school ended. We were all packing our things but then Jason came to me and asked

"hey, allison! Do you wanna study-- with me today?" I immediately responded

"Oh sure. I'd love t-" but then Aelina interrupted

"oh Jason! Actually we all are going to have a girl's night tonight, we need to prepare everything... So maybe she won't be able to study with you.. Sorry!" Jason made a really sad face that I couldn't see. So I told Jason "hold on a sec" and dragged Aelina a little away from Jason.

     "hey! I know it's our girls night but!!! HE IS ASKING ME TO STUDY WITH HIM ALONE! That would be so great!" I whispered so aggressively.

She asked " do you want to ditch US to go out with your lovie dovie Jason??" while being disappointed.

" NOO don't take it that way, babee! I just want things to develop moree. That's it" I said whining. Then she came up with an idea "okay! You know what let me just ask Jason for one thing" and then went to Jason and said

" um-- I was wondering if you guys would like to group study with us girls, at Allison's?" I was so shookk I was NOT expecting her to actually call him at my place? Omg..

    I couldn't say anything and he just accepted the invitation and cheerfully asked his friends that they were invited for a group study with their lovely girls. They all accepted with pleasure and they looked so happy.

RAVEN'S POV

    I saw her kiss him. I couldn't bear to see it anymore so I came out to have some fresh air. Chloe picked my bag from there which I threw it in dustbin. " I can't believe she did EXACTLY what I told her not to do! Literally a day after (scoff) oh no Allison! You are a dead meat now!"

At the lunch time.

    Ugh! So now they are eating and sitting with each other?? Ohmygod! (She grinned her teeth.) I had told Chloe to bring the food for me but she brought frozen waffles instead of frozen beans and corns!! As I was already so pissed I threw the plate on the floor. And yelled at chloe but then my sight fell on Allison, I glanced at her and got out of there. I went to a restaurant to eat some good food to fresh up my mind.

I know its not so interesting but I tired.... I'll try more harder for the next chapter!!!
Wanna know what they all do at the group study? (^_-)So stay tuned my beautiesss <3