Chapter 20

After I had the breakfast with my family, I headed straight to school. Classes started as usual. Every second felt like an hour! Ugh. Today was the worst.

AT THE CAFETERIA

" I am sooo hungryy! (gurr gurr~)" Kelly's stomach was sounding like a hungry lion.

"soo... Who are you picking to go to prom with?" Kelly spoke up to me as we found a table and sat down.

" I don't know, Kelly. It's stressing me that I'll be going alone..." I said with a really sad face.

" well. You have so many boys waiting for your acceptance. Like Kevin, Taylor, Matt, Mason, stephan, Paul,......" she started listing out the whole class boys that I don't like.

" name atleast on of them who is a nice, sweet person." I said to her which made her silent. She rolled her eyes here and there finding an answer to my question but she couldn't.

" see. Huff. I can't believe Jason just left me like this. Like.. I am 'nobody' to him." I said with dead stare in my eyes. While she was looking at the food.

" I don't get it too. Why would he do this...?" she said while stuffing the food in her mouth. I chuckled and ate silently.

The day just passed by so quickly. I came into my room and threw myself in the bed. I was so tired that I almost fell asleep but I was suddenly alarmed by the thought that " who would I go with, to the prom...?"

I know it's short but the next one will be ---☠️ damn.