Dark Blue Moon and Explosions?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH- Dio apologized for his actions whenever he was younger, Polnareff joined your group, and a stowaway was found on the ship provided to you by the Speedwagon Foundation.

As soon as you crash into the cold water, a stinging sensation pricks at your eyes thus forcing you to close them. Muffled voices hit your clouded ears just as you're coming up for air . Taking a huge breath before rubbing your eyes, the action trying to rid them of the stinging saltwater, you try and understand the jumbled voices.

"OH NOO!!" you recognize the voice scream from above," Y/ns gone overboard!!"

'That's definitely Joseph'

Deadpanning slightly at his unnecessary panic, you crack your eyes open to see everyone staring at you over the railing," This is no good! These waters are shark infested!!" the crew mate from before exclaims and you deadpan harder.

'What if i just drowned myself right now?'

You're cut out of your thoughts by a sharks fin coming directly for you, everyone screaming in fear for your safety. Just as you're about to summon your stand, Star platinum comes virtually out of nowhere and starts barraging the shark in punches. The animal flies up into the air, blood spurting from its skin while it crashes back into the water.

Whipping your head around, you notice Jotaro floating in the ocean along side you. He sighs, " Good grief, the old man should have just let you change," he mumbles beneath his breath and you turn your attention to your attire, your eye twitching in irritation. Your white and f/c school uniform is clinging to your skin, a specific article of clothing painfully apparent.

You send a sharp glare up at the rasin, the man feigning to whistle while Kakyoin and Avdol avert their gazes like the polite people they are. The two of you begin to swim back to the ship.

'At least those two are respectful,' your narrowed gaze settles on the three that are, well, were seeing as you submerged yourself  further in the water, shamelessly staring.

Both you and Jotaro return to swimming back to the boat, though your trip is put at a halt by yet another scream from the old man, " Below you!!!" the words cause you to shoot your eyes downward, though your met with the blue pigmented sea, " Somethings coming from underwater!!"

"Underwater..." you mumble, but you're grabbed by the teen as he quickly swims toward the boat," A stand user!" you come to the conclusion and Jotaro sends you a look as you begin to pull your own weight.

"A stand user?" he questions and you nod with furrowed brows.

"I heard of one who has a aquatic stand. They have to be somewhere on the boat," you inform and suddenly you're snatched up along side the dark haired boy next to you by white and green tendrils.

Just as you're yanked up in the air, a safety raft below is torn to shreds, " It's a stand," you huff out when you land, slightly out of breath from swimming.

"An aquatic stand?" Avdol questions and you nod, crossing your arms over your chest to cover yourself," In all my time dealing with the occult, i've never heard of such a thing!"

Eveyone goes silent for a moment to process the information and you feel a slight nudge at your wet arm. You turn your head and meet Caesars eyes, the man holding out his blue jacket to you.

"Take it," he says at your slight apprehensiveness, in which you oblige and give him a quiet thanks. You slide the jacket over your shoulders and button it, the article coming down to around your mid thigh.