Red Stone of Asia and a Funeral?

(A/N - this chapter is really poorly written, so sorry in advance)

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH- You defeated Esidisi, got all wrapped up by Kars, and retrieved the red stone of Asia.

After the whole Kars ordeal, the five of you traveled to San Merits, Switzerland in order to defeat the other pillar men to keep the red stone safe.

Joseph's currently sitting at a balcony table while you, Lisa, and Caesar lean over the edge of the railing.

" Even the cats look like they're owned by actresses and frequent the most fancy bars," the Joestar scoffs when the pristine siamese cat refuses the shrimp tail thrown at it, " Aren't we fussy? Not even a meow for shrimp? She thinks she's the center of the universe." He picks up a forkful of samon, offering it to the cat, though he just keeps holding it above his head.

You scoff, " Stop teasing the cat and give it the fish," looking over you see that he swiped his foot beneath it, your brows furrowing disgust, " Did you just kick that cat ??" he just sends a look up at your contorted face before shrugging and closing his eyes.

"That was pretty mean ," he opens them,"I don't know what made me think that was a good idea," 

"Jojo," Lisa Lisa calls out from beside you, " Get out of that chair and come look at this," after her words, you notice a glare sent the Joestars way by the green eyed italian.

You all deduce that the building atop the snowy hill is where the other pillars are residing, an odd look still on Caesar face.

"Alright," the brunette woman speaks up," So what's our plan?" her question sparks curiosity causing you to wonder how this conversation is about to go.

Caesar points his finger at the building, " That's a no - brainer, we should attack right now ," Messina agrees with the blonde, nodding his head and reasoning that the vampires can't go outside with the sun being out.

The woman turns her head to Joseph, silently asking his take, " Sorry, but I have to disagree with you," everyone turns to him in shock, though you stay still.

"I figured as much," you cut in, sending a look at the Joestar," You think it's a trap, don't you, since the pillar men have been living like this for hundreds of years?" you question, smirking when he responds with a nod.

"Oh, Come on!" Caesar turns to you, " You too?!" he questions and you cock a brow at him and shake your head at his anger.

"I never said that i agree that we should go at night. All i think we should do is stay together no matter what time of day we go. Each have their risks. If we were to go at night, we might have the advantage of getting them outside, but that means we won't have the sun to burn them incase things go bad. On the flip side though, if we go in the morning, we may have the sun as an advantage, but we have no idea what they're hiding in that building," you finish, everyone taking your words into consideration.

'Hopefully we won't split up then-'

Caesar turns his back to all of you," I don't care what you all decide to do, but I'm going now," both you and Joseph whip your head around and speak the same words, though for different reasons.

"Don't be stupid," you both cross your arms, the sight seeming as if the two brits are mocking the italian.

His nose scrunches in anger and he stomps up to the two of you," And how am I the stupid one?!" he yells into Jospehs face, his upper lip slightly lifting.