Apologies and Thrown Overboard?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH- You all fought tower of gray, got in a plane crash, and met a man who goes by the name of Polnareff.

Joseph begins to order like half the menu, everyone staring at him oddly seeing as he's not giving anyone a choice in what they want.

When the food arrives, well, let's just say it's not what anyone particularly wanted.

"These look like dishes with fish, beef, clam, and frog," Avdol seems the least bothered by the food.

The redheads lavender eyes travel between the plates, his voice coming out flat, " Indeed, this is quite different from our order."

Jotaro sighs, " I knew this would happen, damnit..."

Polnareff gives a disgusted look and Jospeh starts laughing happily while holding his hands up, " Well, it makes no difference, it's all on me boys," he drops his hands, " Besides, it doesn't matter what you order, it's all delicious. "

Caesar, who is just now sitting down next to the unfamiliar man, eyes the food with a slightly scrunched nose. His attention is quickly turned to the frenchmen in which he eyes wearily," Are you one of her many men?" he questions the silver haired man next to him and you stifle a laugh.

"That was rather rude, don't you think?" you ask the italian and he turns his gaze to you," Implying that i occupy many men?" you question with raised brow and he opens his mouth slightly before closing it seeing as if he were to say anything it would be hypocritical.

"Alright eveyone," Jospeh takes the spotlight off the partially embarrassed blonde," Dig in!"

Everyone starts to eat and low and behold they enjoy the food.

"Wow, they really took their time to prepare this, it's almost artistic," Polnareff comments, taking a carrot shaped as a star into his chop sticks, " These carrots for example. Cut into perfect little stars...in fact, they remind me of something," His words set off alarms in everyone's heads as they turn their gaze to him, " I remember now, someone i know has a mark. A birth mark just like this on the back of their necks ...know anyone like that? "

You quietly take your plate of food off the table, an itching feeling in your brain telling you that if you don't, it'll end up all over the floor.

"Are you another...enemy?" Kakyoin questions hesitantly, you being slightly surprised he doesn't recognize the frenchie.

'I guess he never ran into him at the mansion. '

The silver haired man smirks and places the carrot upon his neck to mimic the joestar birthmark. A bowl of rice begins to bubble, flying everywhere as his stand erupts from it.

"Mr. Joestar, look out!!" Avdol calls as it attacks Joseph's metal hand. Everyone stands and Avdol takes hold of the table, " It's a stand!!!" he flips it for literally no fucking reason and you watch wide eyed horror while clutching your plate to your chest as all of its brethren splatter all over the floor.

'THE FOOD?!?'

Avdol calls his stand and Polnareffs counteracts his atteck, surprising the darker man, " Youre right! Another stand user!"

A table in the corner of the room is set on fire like a clock, everyone commenting on Polnareff speed with his sword. Caesar is left completely in the dark, the scene just being utter fiery chaos.

"His name is silver chariot! Muhammad avdol, it seems I have to get rid of you first! When they clock strikes twelve you will be a dead man!" Polnareff calls out and you quietly sneak away seeing as everyone already occupied.