Butterscotch and Speedwagon?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH - You were covered in eggs by your annoying brother, almost kissed a random kid, and were accompanied home by George and Jonathan Joestar.

"Are you sure there isn't any way I can repay you?" you ask the blueberry boy again, your dad standing behind you in the doorway dumbfounded at how you got George Joestar to appear at his house. Jonathan thinks for a moment before responding.

"Well, actually there may be a way, "your lips purse in anticipation at his next words, " If I could have your name and for you to come over for dinner two days from now."

'Huh?'

You just stare at him for a moment due to his odd request, but answer nonetheless, " Y/n L/n, and I would be delighted to, " a polite grin crosses your lips.

Jonathan smiles before taking your hand in his and gently kissing your knuckles, "Jonathan Joestar, and it was nice to be aquatinted with you," he lets go of your hand and walks down to his father who smiles at you and your father. And with that, they leave.

You stand there for a moment, turn to your dad, and the two of you just stare at each other. "You know that was George Joestar, right? " he asks you. You walk into your house and shut the door behind yourself.

"I don't know that name, so no," you tell him resulting in his jaw dropping. Ignoring his awe, you make your way to the bathroom and proceed to undress and bathe yourself. With the quiet splashing of the water being the only noise in the moment, you're able to reflect on what happened today.

'Who was the boy with blond hair?' you remember that he didn't really acknowledge you while in the alley, not that you're complaining. 'Those Joestars seemed very....how do I say....kind? Maybe too nice?' Pondering as to why they were so kind to you, you finish up bathing, dry off, and get into your sleep clothes.

You walk out into the dining area too see your father setting out dinner, " Why are you already wearing your nightgown?" he questions.

"It's not like I'm going to be going anywhere else today, so I've decided to going ahead and get dressed for bed, " He responds with a hum and tells you to sit down. You obey and he goes to get your brother.

After a few moments Thomas and your father, Edward, come to the table and sit down, both your fathers and brothers purple eyes boring into your e/c ones.

"Um....is there something that I owe the two of you?" you ask, confused as to why the two men are staring at you so intently.

"Yes, an explanation on how the hell you came home with George Joestar and his son," your dad responds. You explain your day from how Thomas crushed all the eggs and flour and how he covered you in eggs which lead you to run out the door in fear to how you had to use hamon on some random kid.

"Wait, so let me get this straight, you used 'hamon kiss' on some thug because he wanted to kiss you ?" Thomas says dumbfounded. You nod your head.

"Nice one, that's how your grandfather met your grandmother, " Both you and your brother give Edward a weird look, "....Anyways.....continue with the story..." he says embarrassed. You then tell them about how you ran out of the ally and accidentally knocked the younger Joestar over and then they offered to walk you home.

"It's....that simple?" your father asks.

"That simple to what ?" you repeat his question, confused.

He looks at you with a large smile, "To get rich ! If you marry into the family... well be .....rich....." He stops his statement at the disapproving looks both you and Thomas give him. "Well regardless of that, we need to go get you a nice dress," he says changing the subject.