Ogre Street and Vampires?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH - You went to Dio and Jonathan's football game, figured out that Dio's poisoning the elder Joestar, and witnessed Jonathan with the vampire mask.

"I know what you're trying to do," he says looking down at you.

You gulp. 'I knew he was onto me'

" I don't know what you're talking about, " you maintain eye contact with him.

"You're trying to suck up to him to get into the will, aren't you? " he fakes a grimace at you.

Your mouth hangs open in disbelief and you move his arm out of the way with ease, courtesy of your hamon. Your expression quickly turns irritated," Listen here, I would never stoop down to the level as to only think of Mr. Joestar as a bank. I value him as his own man, not a money machine. " You put your hand on the doorknob and turn it.

"Why did you take my place in making his food then?" he says trying to intimidate you with his height.

You pause. 'He's trying to get me to slip up and say something regarding his plan'

" I just wanted to thank him. Nothing more," you sneer at him, open the door, and slam it in his face. You lock the door behind you and walk over to the bed and sit down, awaiting Mary's appearance, though it would be a little while. After around four hours, you begin to get a little worried. It's already twelve am and she still hasn't come, so you walk over to your door to see a crumpled napkin with sloppy writing on it.

'This can't be good...' You rush over to it and pick it up, barely being able to make out what it says,

'' I know he's following me. I thought it would be a better idea to come around 11:40 since everyone's asleep, but i can hear his annoying little footsteps behind me. If you're getting this, he's gotten rid of me just like you said. The medication I've specifically been giving Mr. Joestar is stashed away in a cabinet in the kitchen that nobody uses, you'll know it when you see it. If it's Dio seeing this note, I hope you get what's coming to you, you wretched boy ''

Your eyes widen at the note, too in shock to even cry. ' How.....how did he even know I was conspiring with her? Was he in the kitchen with us while we were talking? Does he have his own mole working for him?' you lose yourself in the possibilities. Little did you know, Dio's had his eye on Mary recently due to her always trying to be in the room when he's alone with his Father. He ended up following her in the kitchen one day to see her putting Mr. Joestars actual medication in the food she was assigned to make. He had to get rid of her sooner or later and she was alone, so he took his chance. 

' This is my fault... I made her roam around alone with the risk of Dio eliminating her. You scramble over to your desk and pull out the untouched journal. You need to write all this down so if you're also eliminated, they'll know who did it.  You slide the napkin into between the pages after writing a short note about what had happened to Mary. You lock the book in drawer of the desk and take the key and hide it under some of the boxes accumulated over the years.

You quickly change, make sure your door and windows are locked, and slide into your bed. You may be being overly cautious, but you don't care. It's better then being picked off by Dio in your sleep.

You manage to sleep until eight in the morning, but you have to get up due to the sun shining into the room. You change into a simple f/c dress and unlock your door. Stepping outside your door, you see some of the maids and butlers having a hushed conversation, worry covering their faces. You avoid their gazes and make your way up to Mr. Joestars room.

You get to the stairs to see Dio walking up with a glass of water making your eyes widen and quickly go back behind the wall. He switches the medication out for the poison and smirks, not noticing your presence. He almost gets all the way up the stairs, but his name gets called.