Football and Poision?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH- Dio stole, Erina's first kiss, you almost got into a physical fight with him, and your dad decided to pay the Joestars a visit.

Ah, more repetition, but over the next seven years. Not much happened over the period besides Dio 'changing' and his relationship with Jonathan getting better. You still don't trust him, though, always looking back on what Speedwagon said during your first conversation. Speaking of Speedwagon, the two of you are basically inseparable by this point. The two of you constantly running from the authorities due to stupid pranks you would pull, sharing almost everything about yourselves with each other, and other shenanigans that you would cause together leading to him being comfortable enough as to share his first name, and even let you call him by it.

"He's got the ball!," a man exclaims as the hands of a man come in contact with the pig skin, " The ball has been stolen by the hero of Hugh Hudson Academy, Jonathan Joestar!" The crowd roars in excitement, watching Jonathan suspended in the air, ball in hand.

Your eyes widen and a wide smile makes it's way onto your face, " Go Jonathan!!" you shout out, slightly leaning over the wooden guard thats placed at the edge of the field. This is the first football game of theirs that you're  able to attend since your father has decided to start seriously training you in hamon, so obviously you're excited. You get a couple weird looks since most of the audience is men, but you disregard them, not caring about what they think.

Oh, right, spending most of your time with Speedwagon over the span of seven years caused your demeanor to change. Yes, you're still the polite girl you used to be, but you've matured and developed your own sense of self.

Jonathan obviously doesn't hear you due to the crowds cheers overshadowing yours. Dio, though, notices your presence leading him to smirk to himself. During the past two years, he's made his liking to you very obvious to the people around. Boys haven't really approached you since, intimidated by Dio's presence.

Jonathan drops to the ground with the ball and begins running to his teams goal, " Jonathan Joestar, normally a mild-mannered gentlemen, towers over his opponents at six feet four inches, rushes for the goal!!" the same man from earlier yells, narrating the scene for any onlookers, "Can he win his last game before graduating?!"

Suddenly, a member of the other team try's to tackle the Joestar making everyone watching gasp.

'He isn't going to go down that quick,' you roll your eyes at the audiences reaction.

Two more from the other team latch onto Jonathan, making you slightly worried as to if he's going to be able to make it across. The self proclaimed narrator comments on each of the incoming men. Jonathan begins walking, dragging all of them with him. Your eyes widen and you lean over the railing again.

'How is he so strong!?!'

"What power! What determination! He's a Juggernaut!," the man yells, " And another tackle!?" Another one joins the dog pile, making Jonathan wobble and almost fall over.

You notice that Dio's almost exactly in front of you, ready for a pass, so cup your hands over your mouth, " Hey JoJo!! Over here!" you yell out. It's probably cheating, but you don't really care.

JoJo shoots his head towards your call and sees you waving and pointing at Dio with a goofy smile on your face. His eyes brighten and he smiles before passing the football to Dio with so much force that it begins to spin. The ball comes in contact with his hands and he poses dramatically in the air with it, winking at you. You roll your eyes at his antics.

"And our catcher is....Dio! Dio Brando!" the same man yells, narrating as Dio dodges as he runs through the opposing team.

You hear what sounds like a group of men mumbling behind you and feel their stares boring through your head. A man places his hand on your shoulder and forcefully turns you around to face him and his gang of middle aged men. "Why don't you stop cheating and interfering with the game, stupid bitch?" he says leering at you, the rest of his friends adding on 'Yeahs' and one even saying to 'Get back into the kitchen where women belong.'