Stolen Kiss and a Puppy?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH - You stayed the night at the Joestars, met Erina, and crashed Jonathan and Dio's boxing match.

After you gave Jonathan and Dio an earful, you made them promise to you that they'll solve their problems in private, which the reluctantly do.

Again, the next few weeks are very repetitive. You're going to have to get used to repetitive, though. Jonathan had mentioned how he was talking to this nice girl, so you asked who it was. He had told you it was Erina and you said that you've met her before, so he told you everything little thing about her and all the places they went together. Its cute, and you're happy that he found someone. He seemed almost depressed for a while, so it's good he has someone to lift him up.

At the moment, you're just going on a small stroll at sunset since it's nice out. You see Erina and Jonathan hanging out, so you opt to sit behind a tree close to them, as to not bother them. Quickly after that, Jonathan has to leave, leaving Erina by herself. You're about to go say hello to her, but you hear Dio's voice making your furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Hi. Are you Erina?" he asks her, "You and JoJo look happy together."

'What is he planning...'

Erina gasps lightly and you hear her footsteps, so you figure that she backed up. You decide to peek your head behind the tree.

"I knew something was wrong," he says lifting his hand up, the other one in his pocket, "He's been happy where he should be miserable."

You frown. 'Just as I thought, he's been messing with Jonathan'

Erina tries to run away immediately after she sees Dio coming after her, but he quickly grabs her arm. He pulls her to him and puts his hand on her shoulder and forcefully kisses her. You almost let out a gasp but remember that he has his lackeys with him.

'That little shit...'

"He did it!" his 'friends' say in surprise, the emotion showing on their ugly faces. Erina tries to get away from Dio but ultimately sends his gang up on her.

'I swear when I get my hands on him.' Your surprised look turns into one of frustration.

"That's our Dio! He's got way more guts than we do!" one of them says with his fist raised, "He's my idol! I want to be him!"

'Good grief, whats wrong with them to make them idolize Dio of all people.'

Erina falls into the puddle behind her breathing heavily, her eyes closed.

" Have you and JoJo kissed yet? Not yet eh?" Dio crosses his wrists over his chest, towering over the poor girl. "Your first kiss was not with him!" he says pointing his thumb at himself, a crazed expression taking over his face, "But it was with me, Dio!"

'He's lost it'

Erina starts washing her mouth off with the dirty puddle water to try and remove the kiss from her lips, though its not going to do anything to help.

"Look! What is she doing!?" one of his lackeys screams and points at her. Dio looks at her in surprise. " What is she thinking!? She's washing her mouth with puddle water! Is she nuts?!" the lackey annoying states. Dio's face is overcome with a furious look.

"You wench! You're just doing that to insult me!" he yells at her raising his hand preparing to strike her face. Your eyes widen and without thinking, you jump out from behind the tree and push Erina out of the way earning a hard smack on the cheek.

Erina looks you with a mix of relief and shock while Dio is just shocked all around. You glare up at him from your spot on the ground.

"I-" Dio tries to say something, most likely apologize, but you aren't having it.