Bunch of Brits and Sickness?

LAST TIME ON BUTTERSCOTCH- You were freed from Dio's mansion, got dropped off in a random high school, and reunited with some familiar faces.

Letting out a sigh, your smile drops as you pull a single from the pack and place it between your two fingers after lighting it. Oddly enough, the face of a certain cowboy flashes in your mind. Setting the two objects on the wooden railing, you lean into it. The loss of light signifies that the door was slid shut, thus leaving you with your thoughts.

Taking a long breath in, you let the smoke sit for a second before breathing out into the air around you.

'I never did say bye to him, did i?'

You let your arms hang off the wooden balcony for a moment and your mouth fits into a tight line.

'I didn't tell Enya either....or Shitty Dan, as much as i hate him'

Gritting your teeth, you feel an unpleasant sting at your eyes, " God this is stupid," you laugh out, one hand taking hold of your head before you drop it and take a drawl.

You feel a presence, though don't make any attempt to acknowledge whoever's behind you. An eerily cold hand places itself on the side of your neck, the other on your jaw tiling your head back slightly. Before you can react, their lips capture your own.

'What the hell??' your hands slightly grip the wooden barrier. The person pulls back, smoke flowing from both your mouths. Your eyes search their face in the darkness, barely able to make our the features.

"Dio,"you dryly address the man who hums in response.

"What's troubling you," he responds and you huff, turning your head back forward away from your stand in his materialized form. He seems to have gotten rid of his large jacket and opted for a regular dress shirt and pants.

'Thats definitely a Dio way to greet someone'

"Just.. It's nothing," you respond simply, brows creased slightly in minor irritation at the man but mostly due to your regrets. You're rather familiar with the feeling of regret, though that doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

You hear him sigh from behind you and feel his body mimic your own position in leaning against the railing, " You forget Im still technically your stand," he places his head on his hand, " The others are worried about you as well."

'They can all tell even if I haven't even summoned them yet?'

Discarding the thought, you take another puff from the cancer stick," I don't know if I should have lef-"

"Excuse me miss," a little voice and light poke on bare skin of your lower leg causes you to look down to meet large brown eyes, " I was just going to let you kno- AHH!!"

The little boy is cut off by being lifted into the air by two large arms. Following the arms to their owner, you lock eyes with the last person you want to see at the moment.

' great'

You watch as the man speaks to his kid, setting him back down and ushering him away," Go back to your madre, she's probably wondering where you went," the child crosses his arms before looking between you and his father, finally running off.

It remains silent for a moment as he turns his body to face you after standing from his crouched position, " Who is this?" he questions, gesturing his hand towards Dio," Joseph never said anything about another....person..." you watch as his eyes widen, darting around the area behind you.

'Dio must i've went invisible since i still sense he's out, meaning that Caesar isn't a stand user'

" Who is who?" you follow his gaze behind you and low and behold, dio's transparent body is still there. Turning back to meet his eyes, yours remain unbothered.