Shravya is filling water in the jug when her phone suddenly starts ringing. She smiles and looks at the phone with difficulty as a heavy jug in her hand because she knows It's too late for her, So Adhyay himself called her today. She picks up the phone he immediately asks.

"Where are you…."

"Today I am at Singh Mansion, my lovely husband…. Have you come from the office or are you trying to spend your time sitting in the office today again?

"I miss you so much..…"

"I miss you too….. "

She is talking to him on her way to her room and Adhyay can comfortably see her coming toward the room. A smile forms on his face as soon as he sees her. He hides away quickly.

She came to her room and kept the jug on the table while closing the door but didn't lock it. She smiled and asked him.

"Why didn't you video call today? I wanted to see you since this morning and still, you haven't called via video call….. Quickly video calls me so I can see you…. "

" Then look at me….. "

This sound comes to her from behind, so she immediately turns around, and as soon as she sees Adhyay in front, she immediately runs into his arms and jumps on him, seeing that Adhyay spread his arms, and holds her in his longing embrace which feels empty without her. 

"I miss you so much….."

He smiles and locks the door, smashing his lips with her, cupping his face in a soft hold and wrapping her legs around his torso, showing her emotions in her kiss while crying in between. Adhyay moves towards the bed while holding her tightly and responding to her with the same intensity.

After a breathtaking kiss, they both pant, and she places her face on his fast-beating heart. He is lying straight and smiling. After catching some breath she asked him.

"You weren't going to come yet. Then how did you come so soon?....."

" Woh …. Woh ….. actually …."

" If Mr. Adhyay is stammering, it means that something must have happened…. Tell me…."

"That dad told me that I don't need to work like this.... like Devdas over there, so he made all the arrangements and sent all his trusted staff from here to Bangalore for 2 months so that no works stop there and a very good team is leading all the work we will keep giving all the instructions from here till we are here…."

Shravya is watching Adhyay, just holding back her laughter and suddenly spreading her arms again, hugging him tightly and laughing out loud, and tells him innumerable kisses on his cheeks.

"I love you ….. I miss you so much …. You know that I was thinking again and again that something should happen, that you stay with me and there should not be any problem at work ...."

Seeing such happiness in Shravya, even Adhyay is not able to stop himself at all that he can stay without smiling but then there is a loud knock on his room.

They both look at the door and then at each other rather than at the door.

"What happened…."

"Some on the door …"

"Yup …. Open it …."

"Nothing …. I am getting such a feeling that my boyfriend has come to meet me from the balcony and my parents caught me….."

They both laugh at the statement, She goes to open the door, and Adhyay is smiling but just then he remembers something due to which he gets upset.

" Damn Rony…."