VAYALUM _ VAALVUM

Mithra : Awe ...Vishali , Ithuku peru choppu jamaan .
Mannula pannathu than . Kutty kutty ah alaga erukulla ?
Ipo akka ,mamavum nijama Pongal vaika porangae illa , namma athe maathri ithulla vaipoom ,
Kutty ah erunthalum , intha chinna paanailaiyum Pongal nalla varum. Nammalum saami kitta vendikalaam ?
Sariya Vishali !

She displayed the miniature cooking clay pot set in the open area near by to the place where Mullai was preparing for the main Pongal .
KathiRangan _ the sincere and loving husband was helping his wife dutifully to get it done .

Mithra had chosen a similar shady area and started her work .

Nearby stood her young man _ the guy who stole her innocence just in a flick of second .

Vaishali was still looking at Mithra ' s face !

Mithra explained all this once again and asked the final question looking at Baran .
Vishali was sitting near Mithra looked exactly in the opposite direction.

The information was for Baran _ not Vishali .

Mithra was no more a child .

However much innocent is the heart once love breeches through it , shrewdness and craftiness peeps in along !!

Mithra tried her level best to speak in the normal tone in contrast to the pinkish hues her cheeks wore.

She had taken special efforts to dress herself .

She outrightly had denied the pattu pavadai , which Parvathi had asked to wear .

Instead she was roaming unnecessarily until Baran came out dressed in an Olive blue shirt and silk dhoti ( ofcourse with the velcro !)

In a moment she decided and pulled out a canary yellow silk skirt that was paired with the same olive blue half saree , Baran was seen wearing. This one was bought by her dad . She emotionally connected that , and felt happy they were twinning up their attires for their first visit to the temple .
Mullai wasn't used to applying loads and loads of make up over her face . But Nandhini had two huge boxes _ and much to her suprise , she herself helped Mithra with her make over .
Mithra happily allowed her to be decked up but perfectly and neatly .
Her two pleats were replaced with a French tie braid and a matching mang tikka .
A small gold necklace and earrings with matching yellow golden colour glass bangles along with gold bangles completed her look with the fresh pinned flowers turning her into the finest of women Baran ever had seen !!!

She looked like a young woman rather than a grown up child .

From the second they boarded their car until they reached the temple and even further , Baran would have seen her more than a lakh' s time !!

Secret eye conversations , appreciating looks , shy smiles and indirect talks filled in the air .

The newly wed elder couple being the show stealer _ none of the family members seemed to notice this junior pair , except for KathiRangan himself !!!

He had an eagle' s eye and was watching each and every move of his family members for reasons of his own .

A phone call from the police officer Vendhan had turned him into alert mode .

And now ,

Back to Mithra ,

Mithra : Naan sonathu puritha Vishali . Ithu kutty kutty ya erunthalum ...ithulaiyum .... Vishali had by now byhearted what all Mithra had told her till then .