SOLLUM ...PORULUM ..!

Having cut Pragya ' s call Kathir came in with a red fiery and tensed face ,with the information Pragya had told , shaking his insides .

He recollected it again ,

Kathir : Ya tell me Prags . What's up dude . Yethuku ivlo calls ?

Though dissapponted with Pragya , for her behaviour ,  Kathir was still associated with her wrt work as well  maintained a healthy friendship too .

That was mainly because , Pragya immediately regretted for her behaviour after Kailesh had scolded her . She called up Kathir and had apologized really . So it was easy for both of them to speak causually .

As well , Kathir had strictly enforced her not to wait for him .
He had made it clear even before his distraction with Mullai ( currently )
So Pragya herself maintained a distance from him .

She very well remembered Kailesh s words _ Men will like only those women who posses self-respect and  who will not throw themselves to us,Prags !!!
You need to know it .

She really understood the meaning of it and stood in her stand .

So their business interactions were going on without any issues .

She called him mostly for business purposes .

So was this call _

But the frequencies now ;  suprised Kathir .

She too immediately came to the point instead of beating around the bush .

Pragya : Kathir ,don't mistake me . Romba importantana oru information vanthuchu . Athan call pannen .

Kathir : It's ok . Go ahead ,

Pragya : Ninhe epo Dubai unit ku kelambringa Kathir ?
Have you booked a chattered one or is it a business class !

Kathir : Dubai ya ? What Dubai unit !

Gosh !

His new venture that was to start shortly _ infact he had tried starting it earlier than planned to mainly clear off from Trichy !!

But now ?

He had totally forgotten that he was to resume a new project in Dubai in a month or so .

These 3_4 days since Murugan' s accident his thoughts were focused and surrounding Mullai and Mullai alone !!!

He himself hadn't realised it !!

He was taking of his business in a Robotic mode .

And had really forgotten about the Dubai venture .

But why does this Pragya enquire about this in detail ?

Not waiting for him , Pragya continued ,

Pragya : Better awoid Chattered one Kathir . Or else if possible cancel the trip itself in the first place .

Kathir :What ? Why ? What s the issue Prags . You sound tensed .

Prayga : Absolutely Kathir !! Business rivalry ...she said in a word which didn't bother Kathir .

Kathir : So what ? Athu yepovum erukrathu thana ?
Infact enoda second project la erunthaae I am facing such issues .
Athelaam paatha ,epadi ithana businesses eh run panna mudiyum .