THEENDALUM ...THOONDALUM !

MAHARANDHAM KANDU ,

SIRU MALAR POORAADA !

SARASANGAL PAARTHU ,

CHEDDI THAAL MOODA !

There was absolute heat and lust mixed in every bit of atmosphere that filled in their room .

He dropped her on her bed ,that he had refrained till that day ... and towered himself mercilessly over her !!

She struggled hard to get away from him from the bed but in vain .

Hissing as ferocious as a beast , Kathir had captured her between his bent knees , securing her within the whole length of his body , not allowing her to move an inch away from him .

His pulses tickled hot and rapid , with a face flushed pitch red with both lust and anger .

EN SOLLA ,

ENNENDRU SOLLA ,

EN THAAEVAI !

IREVENNA _ PAGALENNA ,

INI UN SEVVAI !

Mullai looked up his reddened face with a scare in her eyes .

She hadn't expected him to behave like this .

Even in those days when they weren't that much accustomed he had always behaved as a gentleman to her ( That Drunken night alone being an exception )
Even whilst he was drunk that night he wasn't this harsh towards her .

His hands were already on her shoulders , pressing into her flesh too hard that she asked him in a scary , shrieking voice ,

Her anger on him had dissapeared _ she forgot all the accusations she threw at him .

What remained now was only fear , looking at this beasty attitude of his !!!

Mullai : Kathirr .... please , please ... ennaiya vitrunga ,

Kathir :  Inimel mudiyaathu ! He bluntly refused and kissed her throat wildly .

In attempt to push him off , she placed her palm on his chest .... which he mercilessly caught hold off immediately and bent it over hers itself ,

His grip was too tight to get rid off !!

The more she tried to push ...the more his grip tightened ,

Unable to move an inch more she pleaded again _ this time with a small voice ,

Mullai : Yen ipdi nadanthukringa ? Ennala ithu ningathanaanu nenachu kooda paaka mudilayaae ...she said with tears in her eyes .

He reflected the same pain in her eyes but didn't give it upon her either .

Kathir : Evlo thooram unaku porumaiya sonnen , en pecha kettiya !
Enaku mattum ipdi nadanthuka aasaiya ?

He too said in a somewhat low tone that immediately Mullai took advantage of , she let words again ,

Mullai :  Ungalkae theriyuthulla , Apo yen ipdi kevalama nadanthukringa !

In that single line he was back on beast mode !

Kathir : Kevalama va ? Kevalama nadanthukrena ?
Ama di ...nee ennaiya kevala paduthuva
Yenn kathala kevala paduthuva .....,
Unmai ennanu explain pannaalum namba maata !
Aana ,yaaro oruthi kooda ennaiya  serthu vachu , en integrity eh kevala paduthuva ..,.!
After all , en kitta vellai paakravanum ,naanum ,unaku onnu thaanu solli kevala paduthuva !
Ithelaam nee pannitu ....ipo ennaiya pesuviya ?