நங்கையும் நுன்னலும்

AN : Hai dearies , happy to be back after a long long time .
I don't know whether I'll be able to update daily ,but can assure regular updates hereafter .
But for sure , I'll be finishing both MN 4 & MN 5 asap .
This part was already drafted long back .
And it has only Baran _ Mithra track ,  I couldn't forcefully fit in KM just for the sake of coming back after a loonnng time nor to earn readers for KM alone .
Those who were following MN 5 would find this part as a continuity of the full story .
Thank you .
Do read and comment if possible .
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

The Rain was pouring , though the thick branches of the trees and creepers of that farm , safeguarded the young couple .

The dark thick clouds as well provided necessary privacy .

Mithra , who was about to fall was caught within Baran s mighty arms before she could slip to the  ground .

As he balanced her weight and made her stand , without tripping onto the muddy soil , Baran felt as if a wave of electric current rush along his limbs , from  the second he caught hold of her waist and helped her balance . Mithra , who was still a child at heart  seemed unperturbed _it was Baran who was troubled with unknown emotions rocking him .
He was a medical student _ a person who was exposed to human body ,  , right from the tender age of 17 . Since then he was used to seeing and touching raw flesh and nude skin , but never ever had he experienced this intricate delicate emotions . He wasn't a nerd as well . He did possess many friends from the opposite sex with whom he had loitered causually .
All his friends girls or boys , were quite used to holding hands with each , casual hugs and tugs . But he hadn't felt an ounce of indifference with them .

Now this small girl was turning him into something , into someone whom he didn't even realised to have existed within him .

He still was holding her ,with his insides shivering with shock .

It wasn't Lust as far as his knowledge enforced him . It was something different churning his soul .

In a second he came out of his trance , in the voice of his mini miss !!

Mithra : Baran mama ,..ningala .Hapaada .
Oru nimisham naan bayanthaae poiten ..theriyuma ?

Baran : Naan karanchaae poiten ..theriyuma ?
He blabbered rhymingly , in a dreamy state ,with the fluffy girl still held within his clutch .

Mithra didn't realise his proximity . She was happy that she didn't fall and get to soil her new half saree .

She giggled ,

Mithra : Malai la nananchu than povaanga .
Karancha povanga ?

Baran : Athusari ...naan mazhai la karanchenu ,yaar sonathu !

Mithra : Ipo ninha thana soninga ?

Baran : Apadiya sonnen ?

Mithra : Ama mama ,

Baran : Yetho nenapula solliten ma .

Mithra : Cho ...ungalku ithu kooda therila mama .

Baran : Ama ma . Me too pavam !

Mithra : Yen mama ?

Baran : MV : Gundu poosunika . Enna ganam ganakra . Nalla watermelon maathiri erunthu kittu , kelviya paaru .
Apavi pappa !
Haan ...athu ...athu onum illa . Exams laam varuthu ma . Inum padika time kedaikala , ..he kept a puppy face and continued ,
Thaatha surgery time la , kaal vallika , vallika ninnukitaae erunthathu .
Oyyama alachal vera .
Apuram , Anna , Anni kalyanam kaaga alanchathu .
Apuramum ingayum  _ ....hmm , morning la erunthu vellai vera .
Ivlo thooram vandiya vera naan thana drive pannitu vanthen.
Antha , Vikki korangu , asaiya maatenutaan !