கோபமும் .. காழ்ப்பும் !

AN : Hi dearies..this is only the first half of the next chap i intended to write . Since there were many messages asking to update the next chap ...I have posted the drafted one alone .
Am sorry that am not able to write lengthy chaps due to few issues .
But .. promise you guys to update the next chap in another day itself .
Thank you 🙏

Kathir' stood exactly like a hungry predator waiting to pounce in its prey .

He had speeded up back to home the second he heard his staff say that this Illango had gone to meet Mullai .

He had a hell lot of work that following day but somehow he couldn't bear the thought of this fox like Illango meeting his wife in person . It was a gut instinct for him . Something about this Illango guy appeared wrong to Kathir' s eyes , since the day he got to see him speak to Mullai .

Same as he expected the cunning fox was seen seated wearing an innocent mask , almost nearing his wife' s knees . Kathir' s blood boiled even more on noticing his hand placed over her closed fist .
Mullai didn't even seem to notice it _ she was sitting as a damsel in distress , with a melancholic face ... staring somewhere at the ceiling .
Kathir' didn't know why she had kept her face like that ... and the rage he held over Ilango surpassed his confusion about Mullai s appearance .

He literally roared as a beast ,since he got to hear some phrases the other man had spoken to his wife .

Kathir' : MV : Bullshit ...Awa manasulla ullatha Iwan kitta sonna , nallathamaae ?
Dammit ..F**k ! En kitta vellai senchutu en pondatikittayaae vellaiya kaatuvana , bastard !

He entered the room with a rage and yelled at Ilango on hearing his nossense words ,

Kathir : Intha yedatha odanae gaali pannina unaku nallathu Illango !
Take your hands off her you ..f**king bastard .
He spit words inbetwn clenched teeth .

Mullai who shook heavily on hearing his voice suddenly came to this world and looked at Illango as if he was an alien .

It was then she realised that his hand was over hers and immediately withdrew it with an unbelievable expression on her face . She didn't know when he got to sit this close to her .
And immediately , without her knowledge she turned around to Kathir to notice his reaction .
But ..his face was as hard as stone and as clean as a slate _ Hard core yet an  expressionless face !!!
Mullai s face instantly darkened a bit with fear and then suddenly turned into some sort of rage _ some anger over Kathir , itself !!

Ilango noticed it !!

Those few minutes were enough for Ilango to recupper himself .
He cleared his throat and opened his mouth with some confidence that Mullai will come to his help , ( he sensed that there was something brewing between the couple ! )

He said sheepishly ,

Ilango : Blood reports kuduka vanthen sir ,

Kathir : Atha email Panama inga yen vantha ?

Ilango : Apadiyae Mullaiaiya paathu awanga appa pathi kekalaamnu sir ,

Kathir : Ennaiya yen sir pottu koopitdra ?
He asked irrelevantly and suddenly ..that Illango answered in confusion ,

Illango : Sir ?

Kathir : Ennaiya yen " sirr" nu call panrenu keten ?

Illango : Ninge thana enoda boss !

Kathir : Nyabagam erukula ...then how dare you call her by name ?
Awangala madam nu koopidu ,not by her name , puritha ?he said patiently controlling his voracious anger to break his bones .
Mullai s confused reaction and her body language made him react patiently .
There was something different in her behaviour towards him for sure . Kathir felt she wasn't his own Mullai ,the girl who blushed and melted in his hands the day before .
She threw up a totally different look now .... along with a melancholy he couldn't decode .
Not wanting to embarrass her in front of his employee he spoke with somewhat composure , which Illango mistook and took more advantage off .
Though he had heard Kathir yell at him and called him names he behaved as tough as a buffalo.