ALAGUM ....GUNAMUM ...!

ALAGUM GUNAMUM

AN : Thanks to all you guys .. for your support ..it's been 1 year since Miruthan series started .🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘This is a small chap that moves the story forward .Am sorry if it's dragging .
There will be 3_4 chaps of flashback story before entering the present happenings of this story .

The inauguration of the four scan centres , RANGAN SCANS in Trichy took place simultaneously at the same time .

Till then , Kathir who was mainly associated with the constructions of buildings alone ,had extended his hands into the construction of Scan centers .

There was difference in constructing buildings for residence and offices , from the construction of corporate hospitals .

There had to specific measures and plan taken for building Operation Theatres and Emergency unit with all the latest medical facilities awailable under one roof .

Of which the , Scans and Screening , Diagnostic Labs , were of special mention .

The machinery needed for CT and MRI scans costed a lump some of many crores .
He noticed that the doctors with whom he was associated with had taken special loans for the implementation and purchase of such costly machinery .
The technical part as well required people with good expertise .

Exactly at that time his friend ,Dr.Shyam , a surgeon from Trichy had approached him , for the construction of a corporate hospital , in the land that belonged to Kathir himself .
.
Late Pandian had purchased a good number of acres of lands ,in Trichy name of Lakshmi ( her home town) , the rights of which had directly desended to Kathir alone .

Since his 18 th year the lands were being just the surveillance of his mama Sadhasivam without being utilised properly .

Sadha had all the documents clear enough for his nephew but he nor the family hadn't used those lands for their business because they were exclusively bought by Pandian alone for his wife .

So they had left it to Kathir s decision .

It was when Dr.Shyam approached Kathir for his use , it striked in Kathir s mind .

Shyam had asked to take it up for loans only .

( Doctors laam yelainga paa ...nambunga ! )

But Kathir had other plans .

Since the lands were his ,he planned to construct Ultra modern Scan Centres , in all his four centres of Trichy as he realised the city wasn't that much updated with the modern facilities when it came to investigations parts , when compared to Chennai .

As well , TRICHY , being his mother s hometown he knew the place very well since childhood .

He needn't sell his property too to someone else .

With his own dad' s land he could make a very much profitable business along with useful services rendered for people .

That was the baseline of everything .

The Family especially Mr.Ranganathan was very happy with his grand son' s decision .

The Bhoomi pooja was started with all posh and pomp and within a year all the four centres were ready .

The technical staff for all the four centres were being selected one month before the inauguration itself .

The huge equipments and machinery were fully implemented and were very much in working condition from day one itself .