SIRU ULLIYUM ....PERUM SIRPAMUM ..!

Mottu ondru malarnthida marukum

Muttum thendral mutti mutti thirakum ,

Athu malarin tholviya ?

Illai Kaatrin vetriya ?

Mullai was taken aback suddenly on seeing his lips decend down to hers and capture her lower lip within fraction of a second .

Her hands immediately that arose to his shoulders to  push him back , seemed to forget their original intention on feeling the concrete contours of his steel like frame & the well toned physique beneath that linen shirt of his.
She couldn't push him off !!
He smelled of peppermint and fresh lime that immediately cast a spell over her .

She parted her lips  to say that she kissed him only when she was in the last minutes as his wife and now she  isn't!!!

Who cares ?

He happily took advantage of her parted lips and sucked in her moist tongue as thirsty as ever _ like how a man with a parched and dried throat  would do on seeing an oasis ,

His tongue entwined with hers at ease and teased her tongue flip flop ;  until she gave up resisting and succumbed to his dominance .
He now seemed not to hurry an inch and thoroughly explored the warm insides of her mouth meticulously taking his sweet own time swiping wet  along her  chubby cheeks and bit slightly into her teeth .

Her neck had perfectly fit into his left broad palm whilst his right hand had taken too much advantage , ascending up to her pallu pushing aside her pleats .
His thumb ran along the perfect contours of her pyramids _ his fingers seemed to remember every inch of her perfect sculpted bossoms .
Through the fabric he  could very well reach her taut stiff nips , and rolled them up between his thumb and fingers ,in perfect swirls , before kneading into the sold spongy flesh .
He was literally going out of control _ on cupping her breasts once again within his palm.
Kathir himself didn't realise his aggressiveness until she twitched and  winced in pain _ouch..uff !
She hissed in pain _ unable to free her lips and bossoms from his clutch !!
It was only then he realised he was squeezing her bossoms this long !!

He came back to senses !!

And immediately set her free _ nope tried setting her free ,

He hadn't intended to cross his limits that too this far  _

Nope _ not once again,

No succumbing to the pleasure of flesh once without her consent _ his one half thought whilst the other half strictly objected it .

Taking a step backwards he looked at her only to be shell shocked to see her in a puddle of mess .

His strong imprints were well seen on her soft chin and swollen lips ,as well her saree had come off almost half way _
Few purplish whiskers were seen along her necklace area !!
Gosh _ when did he unbutton few hooks of her blouse ?
She was still trembling and struggling for balance with the typical astonished look of a baby being snatched off its favourite toffee !!!

Inching at a decent distance ,he made her sit and sat beside her .
With his own hands trembling hard he managed to button her hooks and then pulled up the dishelleved robes !!
And immediately blinked ,

How to wrap these layers and layers of cloth ?

He asked in a voice as if she had voluntarily pulled out her saree out of place that brought her back to the current world .