KADHALUM ...KAATHIRUPUM !

Mullai' s soft tender body was fully smeared onto him in toto !!

With the rain pouring outside just like that one special night of their married life , Kathir was in no mood to let go of her.
Now that the burden of  his cousins ' problem was removed off his shoulders ,he settled in to celebrate his victory , kissing his wife as mad .
He seemed to have forgotten everything else except her now !!

Minutes before  _

Parvathi and Uma had asked in the priest and had fixed an auspicious time for the couple .
Whilst Parvathi was worried that her daughter still didn't get to bear a seed even after a year of weddlock , Uma who knew about the couple's reunion , wanted them to re start their life in an auspicious time .

Since Kathir too had already stressed that this  wedding of his really meant more important  for him , she was particular that all the rituals and customs took place correctly this time .

KathiRangan too had been very particular in this and had been patient all the while ...

But Lo ,

The sudden chaos that erupted due to his cousins and the efforts he had taken to solve them made him shamelessly seek his wife ' s warmth , irrespective of the place and time  once again forgetting everything  .

Once he got to hear Kailesh kinda proposing Nandhini ,he had immediately cleared that place , the needed giving space and privacy for that new budding couple .

Mullai s room in the terrace was still being decorated with , temporary  colourful canopies extending from the room to the other end of the otherwise open terrace .

It had started raining again _

He knew the timing his Athai had said .

Both the elders and young ones had either taken shelter in one of the three houses arranged for the groom's family , nor were seen in the dining area .

Not wanting to go anywhere he retorted to just explore that old fashioned house of his Father in Law , until he was to be called up to their room .
He just strolled along , waiting to get a glimpse of his darling wife .
He had already messaged Sadha uncle , that things had gone more smoothly than they had anticipated .
Now all Kathir that needed was his wife !!
Kailesh s " words _  ' Sugaag Raath 'had very much kindled his already burning manly desires .
With a slight irritation that had popped up on the sloth like moving time along with an impatience , he stepped into this dark ,coy room that seemed to have heaps of rain grains stacked up one on the other .

A kind of old fashioned store room _ present in good old houses .

Along with the Petrichor _ ( smell of fresh rain ) hitting his nostrils ,the earthly smell of paddy crops too had instilled desirable emotions within him . The small room was warm and coy in contrast to the pouring rain . The dim lit yellow lamps of good old days , just appeared more romantic .