VAYALUM ...VAALVUM !

Kathir : oh noo ...my eyes are burning , .Ithuku mela enala mudiyaathu . Where s the shower ? Seekirama kullipaati vidu !  _Soaked in oil all over his body , with oil dripping down his eyes , he threw a tantrum _ exactly like how a toddler would behave to his mommy . Mullai was busy checking the hot boiled water that was filled in the huge brass vessel near by .
As it seemed too hot for him , she was transferring few pails of cold water from the well to make it luke warm.

They were inside the stone bricked age old bathing room that was built in the backyard of Murugan s house. The top was left open .With the old well near by , the Lemon and Neem trees surrounding it , imparted a cool breeze , hiding out the soaring sun. 

Mullai : Shh ...she said with motherly strictness   Yenge ,ninge enna chinna paiyana . Ipadi kathikitaae erukinga .
Yennai nalla oorina than ,odambuku nallathunu Amma sonange .

Kathir : Athuku ...nee ennaiya ipadi chilli chicken maathiri ,body full ah oil eh thadavi vachruviya . Koodavae ithu enna paste ?Masala maathiri !

Mullai : Acho athu ' nalangu ' maavu . Masala illa !

Kathir : Kannu eriyuthu ma !

Mullai : Konjam neram nga . Please ...pa ,
Inga laam , vaara vaaram yennai thechu kullikanum .
Apo than odambu soodu erangum !

Kathir : Ha ha ...good joke baby ! Nee pakathulla eruntha , enaku odambulla soodu yerumaae thavira , yerangathu ma .
Night nadanthathu maranthu pocha .

Not stopping with it ,his hands reached out tracing for her and pinched her waist . Fingers played along her navel .

Mullai : aiyo amma , Kai vachutu summa erunga Kathirr . Athan vidiya vidiya ishtathuku aatam potingala !
Naan than yellathukum valanchu koduthen la .
Ipo samartha erunga .
Vellila satham kekka poguthu !

Kathir : Ketta kekatum ...i don't care ! His attitude sprang up and alarmed Mullai .

Mullai : Aiyo ...Yenge ,ithu namma veedu illa .
Amma veetuku vanthrukoom .
Athuvum illama , innaiku ' namma kulla theivam ' Kovil ku Pongal vaika poganum .
Nalla padiya Pongal vachu ,saami kumbitu vara varaikum ,ninge samartha erukanum .
Solliten !

She said with motherly strictness .

Her ' Namma Veedu ...Namma kulla theivam ' and ' Amma veedu ' affected him deeply .

He stayed quiet _ but only for a minute !!

One minute later ,his fingers seemed to crawl along the edge of his hip ,where she had tugged her pleats and dug into the sweaty folds .

She pleaded in a teary voice ,

Mullai : Kathirr ....pleasee ...shhu..

Kathir : Kanulaam eriyuthu baby . Kanna vera open panna mudila . Enaku oru diversion vendama?
Ama ...ithu enna soft ah ...his fingers pressed her bossom innocently ,as if they had touched it the first time .

Mullai : aye ...she caught hold of his wrist and literally plucked his fingers off her breast and brought it out from underneath her pallu _ causually and continued ,  theriyaatha maathriyae kelunga . Raathri muluka ,aaraichi paninga thana . Inum kandu pidikalaiyakum .she said it with a shy chuckle !