UYIRUM ..UDALUM !

It was around 7 pm when Kathir' s business talk was over in Leela palace .

Since the clients had come from abroad , he had no other option rather than starting from Trichy immediately .

The meeting was successful but he clearly explained that it would be impossible for him to move out of India for atleast a few months .

With his works being perfect and upto their expectations they accepted to his terms and conditions _ that left him light hearted .

As usual ,he referred Pragya s consultancy for their art work and set himself free .

He had thought the work would be over only by the next day _ but now that the work was over soon than he had expected ,he chose to finish off some more pending work .

He drove to the Commissioner' s home and his friend ' s private dedective agency . The information he received was satisfactory .

There was nothing more to do in Chennai with the whole family stacked up at Trichy .

He carefully had avoided driving to their home at Chennai that was run with skeletal staff .

His  flight back was  booked the next day only ,

Somehow he felt restless and thought of leaving Chennai then itself .

With ease he disturbed his secretary in that wee hours of night and asked to re arrange his schedule and settled in the cafe at Leela palace itself .

The next flight to Trichy was around 12:20 am .

His secretary double confirmed with him as to whether to book it and then went ahead_

Thanking her wholeheartedly and apologizing for having disturbed her personal time ;  he left for the airport leaving her in absolute shock !!

She had no idea of why her Boss acted too strange all of a sudden _not once in all these years of her service she had seen her thanking nor apologizing for such things !!!
It was always a Command for him when it came to get things done !!!

It was around 2: 00 am when Kathir' entered the premises of Rangan Palace .

Bathed in dim neon lights the Palace glittered as a single uncut diamond set amongst a sheet of sapphires in that pitch dark of night .

Without disturbing anyone he made it to their room and entered it using his key .

Once inside as usual his eyes swept along the sofa first for a second and then moved onto her bed .

But Lo !

He couldn't make out the curvy figurine nor the silent ebbing of her frame with each breath of hers .

With frowns appearing on his forehead he looked around .

Had she gone down to sleep along with Uma or her siblings ?

He hadn't informed her that he would be returning then itself .

That morning itself he had told her that he would be returning the next day only !!

So maybe she has gone to sleep along with ....

His eyes froze _

Was it she ?

Slumped down in the mattress just before the wash ?

Not wasting time he switched on the lights and neared her ,

Only to see her fainted and lying down pathetically in a small pool of blood !!

Kathir had never been shocked nor felt shattered like this ever before in his life _