KANNUM ..KANNUM !

He let her burst out and pour out all her agony .

Her head was buried deep inside the curls of his chest with her tears wetting them , with her hands wrapped tightly around him , as if a small toddler will possessively hold on to its favourite teddy .

He could relate and understand her feelings and emotions she was going through .

Confessing love isnt that easy _ especially for a couple like them !

She had a lot of insecurities inspite of him being kind and having confessed his own strong love for her .

But he didn't blame her at any cost !

For all the torment and agony she wei through one whole year , she had every right not to believe him instantly .

Kathirangan had maintained his cool and was patient for long .

But , he also felt that such oscillating mind of Mullai could ruin their life hereafter .

He wanted to put every little bit back into place for her mental peace of mind .

This was the start of all !!!

He had framed this plan long back _ just that the unexpected happenings delayed them a bit .

Anyways he was patiently waiting for his grandfather s birthday to arrive and moved the coins slowly and steadily without her knowledge .

The thorn that was pricking her had to be removed by her ownself !

It wouldn't be of any help if he is going to pull it out forcefully !

So once his plan was finalized with his mama and athai , he invited Pragya and Kailesh in person .

They too had come along !

Kathir left Mullai and Pragya to face each other one on one !

Truth was on his side !

So he believed that this face off would definitely bring atleast a little change in Mullai' , before carrying on his plan .

But _

He himself hadn't expected that Mullai would confess this soon !!

Shock _ happiness _ calmness _ an overwhelming feeling all engulfed him .

He let his lady cry out all the agony !!

Perhaps this will be the last time she is gonna cry ,

Hereafter he is isn't going allow her to shed even a single drop of tear !!

With a sigh ,he gently patted and carressed her back .

She was still sobbing like a baby pwithin his arms .

Slowly he shushed her back to normal ,

Kathir : Hey .. baby , ithuku nee ivlo ala thevai illa ma . Enough is enough ..one year ah nee patta vethanai pothum da !

Mullai : Illa ....ivlo naala , ninge evlo thooram yeduthu soninga , kenji konji soninha , morattu thanama nadanthukittum solli paathinga _ ungala namba than aasai , unga kadhala nambinen than _
aana yennavo onu ennaiya solla vidaama thaduthu kittaae erunthuchu !
Ennavo , yepovoo kettathu kaathukulla ketututaae erunthuchu !

Kathir : Athuku than....kannaal kanpathum poi, kadhaal kepathum poi nu periyavanga sollirukaanga !
Theera visaarichu ipo unamaiya purinchukitta pola !