THANTHIRAMUM..MANDHIRAMUM _2a

AN : Sorry guys this chap is a non Km chap and doesn't have much elements

AN : Sorry guys this chap is a non Km chap and doesn't have much elements . It's just a continuation of the story .

Vaaya moodi Summa Eruda ,

Roada paathu nera nadada !

Kannai kattu kaattula vitudum da

Kadhal oru vambu da !

Kathir was almost caught up in a similar situation .

Having relieved Mullai off her tension ,he had taken that burden onto his shoulders .

It wasn't a big problem nor something which he couldn't tackle !!

But !!

It wasn't business !!

The lives of three young buds was involved with a thin thread of delicate emotions binding them that if it wasn't meticulously removed it was sure to strangle all the three lives .

More than that ,

Kathir s body jerked _ his wife !

Mullai !!

The pure and innocent soul who holds nothing but pure love for everyone surrounding her .

She wouldn't be able to bear even the slightest mishap .

He vowed to himself that he won't allow anything go out of hand .

Anything is possible for him !!

He would go to any extreme just for her peace of mind and the happiness of his beloved ones .

Trying his own ways in family affairs was the last in his mind . He was used to such short cuts in business but ....but to do something of this sort , in family affairs was something that didn't go well with his taste.

But ....still ,

Again ,

He closed his eyes _

In his inner vision ....unfolded ,

The innocent face of Mithra !

The triumph filled , happy face of Baran !

The sorrowfilled ,lost face of Nandhini !

And ...

The hope filled ,calm and patient face of his darling wife who seem immediately convinced in one promising  word of his !!!

Kathir decided instantly !

Decided to play his tricks !!

He was a master of word play when it came to business !!