Chapter 21 - Pervert

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

After Enzo left the room I got the rest of my stuff ready for the flight. Vincent will be handling things here in New York for Enzo while we're gone.

I also make sure to look at myself in the mirror, and my ass is deep red almost purple. I'm hoping that it doesn't stay for long.

I grab the nude dress Jake let me have, and I put it in the trunk of the car. Once we get to Enzo's private jet he takes my bags for me. Enzo takes his seat right next to mine on the jet.

We haven't spoken since earlier, but I can't bring myself to say anything. I just wish I knew if he was still angry.

The first few minutes of the flight is quiet between Enzo, and I until he finally decides to speak, breaking our silence.

"I need you to understand why I punished you the way I did." He says.

"I do." I say, and it's the truth.

He was scared that I could've been hurt, or worse dead. It was reckless of me not to tell him where I was going, and to just ignore him the way I did. Especially with everything that's been happening.

"Last night you said I didn't scare you off. Were you telling the truth?"

"Well I'm here aren't I?" My attitude earns a smirk from him.

Usually he would have gotten onto me for that. I think he's glad he didn't break my spirit, but Enzo can't break me. Even if he could he wouldn't.

I lay my head on his shoulder, and he brings my hand up kissing it.

"I am sorry Gianni. You do know that right?"

"I know." I say.

"Am I forgiven?"

A mischievous smile grows on my face at his words.

"You might have to earn it." I say.

"How exactly do you want me to do that?" He asks in a sly tone.

I stand up from my seat, and I sit on his lap. He has a smile on his face as I begin to kiss his neck. I start to grind my hips on top of him, and I feel him growing hard underneath me.

"Tesoro." He grunts.

"Yes?" I say looking down at him with innocence laced into my voice.

"You're killing me do you know that?" He asks more to himself than me.

"You want to join the mile high club?" I ask him.

He just nods his head smiling like an eager teenage boy about to have his first kiss. I pull his head back by his hair making his neck more open for me, and he just groans.

He must be really sorry to be letting me take the lead like this.

"Well I don't." I say simply.

I climb off of him leaving him with a confused, and shocked look on his face.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say walking away.