Chapter 1 - Faking It

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum!" I force myself to moan louder, so that Alex thinks that I'm finishing with him.

Once he finishes he pulls out of me, and lays beside me on our bed.

"That was so good baby." He says while panting to catch his breath.

I just nod my head, pretending to be more worn out than I am. Alex leaves the bed, and starts the shower.

"Are you getting in with me?" He calls out.

"I'll get in later." I respond.

This has been torture. It's been the same cycle for the last month. Every time we have sex, my orgasm refuses to find me. The worst part is that he doesn't even notice. You'd think he'd catch the mood swing considering he's my fiancé, but no. The signs aren't loud enough.

While he's in the shower I pull on my clothes. I love Alex. I mean wouldn't have said yes to his proposal if I didn't, but something has been off lately.

When I met Alex it was when I had to take Enzo to the doctor, because he got shot. Alex is the only guy that's ever been able to accept that my childhood best friend is Lorenzo Marino, one of the biggest mafia leaders in the world.

My mother was Italian, and moved all the way to New York from Italy. She met my father making me half black half Italian. Lorenzo's family was close to my mother, and moved to New York as well.

His family became one of the biggest Mafias in New York. My parents never really wanted me involved, but that didn't stop me from being friends with Enzo.

You would think he would have been arrested by now for running a mafia, but the cops don't involve themselves in underground business as long as Enzo doesn't bother them.

We've been close ever since we were kids. Every time someone found out he was my best friend, they would run the other way, but Alex didn't. He loved me enough to stay anyways.

I know he doesn't exactly agree with what Enzo does for a living considering he's a doctor, but he never said anything about it. He respected Enzo, but Enzo never really liked him. Enzo says he gives him a weird feeling. Well weird isn't the word he used, but I'd rather not repeat what he said.

Alex was everything I could ever dream of when we first met. I mean having him inside of me felt better than anything. He knew me inside, and out. I hate to say this, but I just don't want that anymore. I still want him, but I need something more.

I have no idea why. I still love him, but we're just lacking the physical tension. At least I am. I just don't know how to tell him that.

How do you go to the man you love, and say. Sex with you bores me, and I've been faking my orgasms which your a total idiot for not realizing by the way.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my alarm rings, telling me it's time to go to work. I pack my bag heading to the photo shoot. Modeling has always been my dream, and I've been nominated to be one of the top models along with one of my best friends Chloe.

People would think that it would put bad blood between us, but it's the opposite. I wish the best for her, and she wishes the same for me.