Chapter 18 - Range

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

Once we're in there it's like everyone's eyes are on me. Especially all of the women in the room.

"Why are they all looking at me?" I whisper to Enzo.

"They've never seen me with a woman before." He says, but he doesn't whisper the same way I did.

I feel like I shouldn't be afraid to speak in here, because I know nothings going to happen to me. Not while Enzo's around. The atmosphere just feels different. It's not what I'm used to.

"What about your other submissives?" I ask, because I don't believe that Enzo has never brought a woman here before.

The thought of another woman training with him like he's offered me, makes something turn inside of me.

"I don't allow them to get involved with my business."

"Then why do you allow me?"

"Because you might be my submissive, but you're still my best friend. I trust you." I smile, because that makes me feel a lot better. Which also makes me feel slightly pathetic.

Yes, me becoming his submissive has made things sexual with us, but I'm glad to know that nothing else has changed. Maybe they should change.

No. Nope. Nothing needs to change.

Despite all of the spanking, and other stuff Enzo still treats me like his best friend. I'm glad things aren't different. At least I think I'm glad.

"She's probably some whore trying to screw her way to the top." I look over when I hear these words.

I see a blonde woman standing next to a brunette whispering to her. The blonde is looking at me, and her fists are clenched by her side. She's shorter than me by almost half a foot. Maybe I could stand a chance if she tried to come at me now.

"What a bitch." I say under my breath.

"Don't pay any attention to them. They're just jealous." Enzo tells me.

"Why would they be jealous of me?" I ask him. I don't even know those women.

"Because you're mine, and that's exactly what they want to be."

His words pause every other thought in my head for a moment. I'm his. I didn't realize how true that was until now, but I am his. I don't want anyone else. The idea of ever letting another man touch me has been ruined by him.

Although the question is if he's mine. Lorenzo has all of me, but I don't have all of him. He hasn't even kissed me yet.

It's now that I'm realizing what happens in the end of it all. I'm going to get hurt. I'm going to get hurt, because holy shit. I'm catching feelings for Enzo, and he doesn't have feelings for me.

"Gianni are you okay?" He asks, and I can tell it's not the first time.

"Sorry I blanked out for a moment." I tell him.

"If this is too overwhelming we can go back."

"No. Enzo this is perfect. You were right. I need the training."