Chapter 16 - Those heels

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

"I do what I want Lorenzo." The second the words left my mouth Enzo picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

I feel a slap come down on my ass making me yelp.

"You do what I fucking tell you." He tells me, and a tingling feeling runs down my spine.

Once we're in his room he shuts the door with his foot, and puts me down. His eyes burn through me, as he scans over my body.

"Why do you have a fucking trench coat on?" He asks. His eyes are a mixture of anger, and desire.

I just smile at his question. I reach for the tie undoing it. I let the coat fall off my body revealing the lingerie. Maybe now he won't punish me. I hope he still does though.

His eyes run over my body with a look of hunger taking over them. His light blue eyes become a dark shade as he imagines all the things he could do to me.

"Those fucking heels." He says looking down my legs.

"It was a surprise for you." I say seductively biting my lip. He just hums.

"You want to be my good little slut huh tesoro."

No one has ever called me a slut, and under normal circumstances I would probably beat someone's ass if they did. But when Enzo does it I only get excited for what follows afterward.

"Am I forgiven sir?" I ask. He looks as if he's thinking about it for a second.

"No. So be a good little whore, and bend over my lap. I want you take your punishment like a good girl, and then maybe I'll consider rewarding you."

He sits on the bed, and I get on my knees bending over his lap.

"I want you to thank me for each one."

"Yes sir."

Smack!

"Thank you sir."

Smack!

"Thank you sir."

Smack!

That one was a lot rougher. I reach for my ass trying to rub it, but Enzo takes my hands placing them behind my back, and he holds them there.

"What do you say Gianni?"

"Thank you sir."

"Good girl."

Enzo gives me two more smacks before telling me to stand up. I do what he says standing in front of him.

"Now about this little outfit." He says more to himself than me. He starts to fiddle with the lace using his fingers.

He tugs me closer to him, and I step between his legs. He begins to kiss my clit through the lingerie, and I throw my head back.

"All this for me?" He asks.

"All for you sir." I say trying to keep my breaths steady from the feeling of his touch.

He grabs a handful of my ass in his hands squeezing harder than a normal. He grabs my hips turning me around.

I feel kisses being laid on my ass, as it stings a little from the spanking. All of a sudden I feel him bite down on my flesh.

"Shit." I moan out. I have no doubt that there's going to be a mark left from him doing that.

I hear Enzo stand up, and I turn around. Enzo always has been taller than me. He's taller than most actually. The only person I've ever met that has matched Enzo in height is Maxon.

Most people would find it intimidating, but fuck it honestly just turns me on. Enzo steps in front of me, and walks until I hit the bed.

"I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours." He says looking directly into my eyes. I feel myself getting wet, and I squeeze my legs together. This only makes Enzo chuckle deeply.

"On the bed legs open." He demands. I sit on the bed, and I spread my legs for him as I lay back.

Enzo slowly slides off my underwear, but he doesn't take off the heels nor the stockings. Tossing the panties to the side Enzo begins to kiss the inside of my thighs.

I push his head down, and he just slaps my thigh. A yelp escapes me as he gives me a warning glare.

"Sorry sir." I say, and he just goes back to teasing me.

I want more, but I refuse to beg for it this time because I know that's exactly what he wants. Eventually his tongue plunges into me.

"Lorenzo!" I moan out his name. He thumbs my clit licking over me at the same time.

My hands dive into his hair, but he grabs my wrists, and holds them on my stomach. He gets up, and he reaches in one of his drawers grabbing a pair of handcuffs, and cuffs my hands to the bed.

"Now you have no choice, but to keep them there." He says.

Enzo goes back to eating me out, and I arch my back as the feeling of his tongue leaves me in complete euphoria.

Enzo has me high, and I don't ever want to come down.

Suddenly I feel his tongue enter me, and Enzo begins to tongue fuck me.

"Holy fuck!" I yell out. He starts to rub my clit with his thumb adding more to the pleasure he's already making me feel.

He places his palm on my stomach pushing me back down as I arch. The handcuffs rattle as I squirm wanting so badly to bury my hands in his hair, or to grab onto something.

He removes his tongue, and adds his fingers instead. He shoves three of his fingers inside of me while still rubbing my clit with the thumb of his other hand.

My moans turn into scream as a feeling grows within my lower stomach. It's something I haven't felt before. It's like all of my insides are going to explode.

"You better not cum without permission Andrea." He says with a smug grin on his face. I try to get the words out to ask for permission, but they just can't come.

"Lo..Loren...Lorenzo may I...Ah fuck!"

"May you what?" He says. He only speeds up the movement of his fingers making me moan louder.

"Cum?" Just as I say the word he doesn't get a chance to answer before I'm squirting all over his fingers.

Enzo wraps his arms around my legs to hold them steady as I tremble underneath him. He has a satisfied look on his face.

My cheeks grow red of embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed tesoro I love to see this pretty pussy of yours squirt all over me."

I just let my head fall back.

"Don't get too comfortable Andrea. I'm not done with you yet."