Chapter 10 - I still love you

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

That was so weird. I wake up, and all of a sudden Enzo is hard, because of me. I'm not stupid okay. I know things between us have been...different lately.

I know that we've had some sort of attraction that has never been there before. I just don't think either of us wants to do anything about it.

It would be weird right? I mean if we wanted to be together, we would have realized before now. You know like when we were in high school, or something. Right?

I sit on a stool in the kitchen waiting for Enzo to come downstairs. Once he comes down he doesn't say a word, so I have to be the one to break the awkward silence.

"I know I've been laughing about it, but what was up with this morning?" I ask him.

"Leave it alone." He growls.

I stand up walking over to him, and he doesn't even look at me. What is his problem?

"Look Lorenzo we're both fucking adults now talk to me." I demand.

In one swift movement he grabs me by my throat pinning me to the wall.

"Was that a fucking demand?" He seethes out.

Enzo loves to intimidate people, but he's forgotten that I more than anyone have seen what a big softy he can be. Okay maybe not a big one, but he has his moments.

"Yes." I whisper. His grips tightens.

"You don't fucking demand me to do anything. Now why are you always fucking provoking me to go to these lengths with you?" He asks, the huskiness of his voice creates a flame in the bottom of my stomach, and a slickness between my folds.

"I just want to know what this is between us Enzo. What's happening?" I ask, because I don't want to pretend with him. It's never been like that between us, and it never will be.

At my question he searches my face as if he's looking for the answer himself. Suddenly my phone rings, and Enzo pulls it out of my pocket. He shows it to me, and it's Alex.

"You should take this." He says handing me the phone.

I notice the bruises on his knuckles. I'm not sure if they were there yesterday, but I might have been too distraught to notice. I don't have much time to examine them before he walks out of the room, and I answer the call.

"What do you want?" I ask as soon as I answer the call.

"I need to talk to you." Alex says.

"Absolutely not. You lost that chance when you cheated on me."

"Please just meet me at the coffee place near our house."

"Fine. Be there in thirty minutes." I say, and I hang up the phone.

I don't plan on taking Alex back, but I do plan on getting closure. I need to say goodbye to Alex for good. Right as I'm about to leave Maxon walks through the door, and he smiles when he sees me.