Chapter 2 - Situation

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

I step inside of the room as my eyes wander. My eyes land on a wall full of ropes, and chains. I see different kinds of belts hanging up.

I walk over to one of the drawers. I pull it open to see a dildo, and a vibrator. Enzo has his own personal red room. This man really does believe that he's Christian Gray.

I mean I joke about it with him all the time, but I didn't realize how accurate I was.

"Anything catch your eye?"

I quickly shut the drawer turning around to see Enzo leaning on the door with a smirk on his face.

"Umm...sorry." I say not knowing what to do. Enzo just chuckles.

"It's fine. If you were curious about this, you could've just told me, and I would've let you in here."

"I'm not curious about all of this. I just happen to stumble upon it." I quickly say, and I realize I sound way too defensive right now.

"And that's why you picked the lock to a closed door? Because you're not curious." He says dramatically looking around to prove his point.

"I was curious about what was in the room, because I've never been in here. If I would've known it's where you have your fun then I would've never opened the door." I defend myself, and I think I might actually be making things worse for myself.

"Andrea if you're looking to get into it then I know a couple of guys who could definitely dominate you."

"Lorenzo I am engaged!" I yell at him holding my left hand up to show him the ring.

He walks up to me, and stops once he's right in front of my face. His icy blue eyes send a chill down my entire body. He's been doing that to me since we were kids. I've always assumed it's an effect he has on everyone.

"To a man who can't please you." He whispers. I go quiet, because he's not wrong.

"I should go home." I say. I hear him laugh behind me as I hurry to leave the room.

Enzo is so wrong. I do not need his whips, and chains to make me feel good. I just need Alex to be a little rougher. Which is very normal.

Once I get home I see that Alex is already here. I walk into the kitchen to see him fixing our plates.

"I made dinner." He says, and I feel a tinge of guilt.

Alex is the sweetest man alive, and always makes sure to take care of me. Although sometimes I wish he wasn't so sweet. He hugs me, and places a kiss on my lips.

When he tries to pull away from the kiss I just stop him, tugging him back. It's time for me to take control of the situation.

He places his hands on my hips, and we walk to the bedroom. Once our clothes are off I push him on the bed.

Enzo was wrong. My relationship is fine how it is. I just need to give Alex a little push.

I climb on top of him. I grab him sliding him inside of me. I start to ride him, and he starts grunting loudly.