Chapter 19 - Scared

Lorenzo's POV

_________________________________

I can tell she's pissed at me, so it's a good thing that's exactly what I want. She needs to use her anger.

She throws a punch at my lower abdomen, and I'm not going to lie it hurts like a bitch. She goes to kick my leg, but I catch hers, making her fall to the ground.

She just wraps the other leg around my waist causing me to fall on top of her. We both groan from the pain, but quickly notice our position.

I stare at her for a moment as a knot grows inside of my stomach. I see her eyes widen, and the flex of her muscles as she clenches her stomach.

She places her hands on my shoulders as her breath hitches. I can tell she wants to kiss me. This position doesn't help that.

Don't get me wrong. I've thought about kissing her, but I've never kissed any of my submissives before. It's sort of like an unspoken rule with me.

I want to kiss Gianni, but I know if I do things will change for good. So far our relationship has changed a lot, physically that is.

But when it comes to the emotional part I don't know what to think. I still treat her like my best friend because she is. She still treats me like her best friend as well. Why would we kiss, and ruin it all?

A kiss is such an intimate action, and I don't know if I want that with her. Another half of me can't deny the fact that I can't stay away from her.

She's amazing. The way she moans my name when I spank her. How cute she is when she's frustrated, or mad at me. Like now.

She's also undeniably irresistible. She has the perfect caramel skin tone, a mix between bronze, and brown. She also has curves in all of the right places. No wonder she sky rocketed in the modeling industry as quickly as she did.

"That's enough for today." I say getting up. I can see the disappointment on her face.

"Our plane for Italy leaves tomorrow at one, so just pack enough stuff to stay for a couple of nights."

"Okay." She says.

"Do you need a dress?" I ask her.

"I have one." She says.

The drive home is very quiet, and as always I can tell she has something on her mind. I decide to wait until we get to the house to bring it up.

Once we're there she doesn't wait for me to get out of the car before she gets out. I follow behind her, and she goes straight upstairs into the guest room.

Most nights Gianni sleeps with me, but she does have her own room. She tries to shut the door, but I hold it open.

"What's wrong?" I ask, because she almost never stays angry at me.

"What is this Enzo?!" She immediately begins yelling at me, and I won't tolerate it. Not when I've barely even said a word that could have gotten her this fired up.

"Lower your fucking tone." I say, and I try my best to push down my own anger.

"What are we?" She asks me.