Chapter 11 - Dominate Me

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

"What the fuck was that?!" Enzo yells at me as soon as Maxon leaves the room. He has a real problem with his temper.

"We need to talk!" I yell back, because two can play that game.

"There's something going on that you're not telling me about!"

"That's because it's my business, and I don't have to tell you shit!"

"Yes you do!"

Enzo walks over to me, and my breath hitches. He stops in front of me for a split second like he's trying to decided if he wants to act. Not even a moment later his decision is made. I wince when he pushes me against the desk bending me over.

Enzo takes the dress I have on sliding it up. Once he has my dress pulled up he pulls down my underwear.

"Step out of them." He orders me, and I do exactly as he says.

I know I shouldn't listen, but images of him fucking me on top of this desk cloud my mind. I've never seen Enzo's dick before. I wonder if his toys do all the work, or if he's really got it. He'd actually kill me if I asked him that.

"I'm going to spank you, and you're going to count." He says.

I just nod my head, and his hand comes down on my ass. I gasp leaves my mouth out the harshness of his touch.

"Use your words Andrea!" He orders.

"Yes sir!" I say when I feel another slap.

"Start counting." He says.

Slap!

"One."

Slap!

"Two."

This goes in for another three times, and each time the pain gets worse.

"I love seeing your ass burning red because of my hand." He says.

I feel Enzo slip his hand in between my legs again. An unexpected moan leaves me when he suddenly pushes two of his fingers inside of me.

"Enzo." I moan in shock. He slaps my ass again.

"Shut up." He orders me, and the casualness in his tone sends chills trailing down my body.

He starts to thrust his fingers into me going deeper. I moan again as he begins to speak.

"Don't you ever interrupt my business again. Don't you ever fucking make demands again, and don't you ever fucking provoke me like that, because it will only get you here."

If this is where provoking him gets me then I'll keep doing it. I've never felt like this before. Especially not with Alex.

It's like I'm high on ecstasy. Enzo makes me feel so good that it's like I want to explode. I don't know how he's doing it, but I don't want him to stop.