Chapter 17 - Put on a show

Lorenzo's POV

_________________________________

I leave her in the room as I go downstairs to get something. I grab the magic wand, and I head back upstairs to the room. I also grab a chair.

She's still handcuffed, and her eyes land on the toy in my hand as soon as I enter the room.

"Do you know what this is?" I ask her as I sit the chair down.

"It's a vibrator." She says. I can tell she's still out of breath from her orgasm. Watching her squirt was so fucking sexy.

"Yes. It's called the magic wand. We're going to use it today."

I lay the wand on the bed next to us as I climb on top of her. I bite her erect nipples through the lace bra she has on.

I take the handcuffs off of her. I slide the bra she has on over her head, and I don't hesitate to attack her full breasts with my mouth.

She moans when I take one of her nipples between my fingers, twisting it as I bite down on the other. She whimpers when I pull away.

I hand her the magic wand, and she throws me a confused look.

"Put on a show for me."

I sit down in the chair that I brought up here. She just kind of a looks at me for a moment. Like she's surprised at me request.

"Hesitance gets you punished, and there's no need to by why with me." I warn her, and I spread my legs even further apart.

"Yes sir." She says earning a pleased grunt from me.

I watch as she turns the wand on, and places it on her clit. She looks so fucking sexy with those stilettos on, and the stockings.

She begins to moan loudly as she rubs the wand on her clit as it vibrates. She squeezes one of her breasts as her back arches. Watching her please herself I become noticeably hard through my pants.

She's so fucking perfect. She always has been. Gianni has curves in all the right places. Her skin is naturally tan, and her thick thighs only make me want to bury my head between them.

Not to mention her fucking ass. I could stare at it all day. Her brown eyes look so innocent, but I know the secret desires that they hold. And I'm the only one who will ever know.

Knowing that she's about to cum I stand up taking the wand out of her hand. She gives me a pout as I take my hands pinning her down.

"Were you about to cum without permission?" She doesn't answer my question, because we both know what the answer is.

"Bad girl." I say.

I pull my shirt over my head, and I take my belt off. Flipping her onto her stomach I take my belt tying her hands behind her back.

I pull my pants, and briefs down together. I immediately shove my cock into her pussy fucking her.

Already being on the edge, she cums around my cock on the first thrust, and I only speed up.