Chapter 6 - Failed Attempt

Andrea's POV

_________________________________

Today we went to the sex therapist for the first time. Turns out that maybe I am a little kinkier than I want to admit.

The therapist has convinced Alex to try things my way. He says he'll give it a chance. I couldn't be happier.

To make things easier for him I put on something I know he'll absolutely love. I know Alex loves when I wear all black underwear.

I wanted to go with a full lingerie set, but I didn't want to overwhelm him. I simply decided on a black lace bra, and thong.

Once Alex gets home from work he comes straight to the bedroom. I see desire flicker in his eyes when he sees me in my underwear.

He kisses me, and I pull off his jacket. Once we're both naked I let him get on top of me on the bed. Alex pushes himself inside of me.

He starts to rock, and I take his hand placing it around my throat. I'm happily surprised when he complies keeping his hand there.

After some time he takes his hand off my throat, and I put it back. All of a sudden he pulls out of me completely, and I sit up.

"Andrea I can't do this." He starts to put his pants on.

"You can't just fucking leave Alex!" I yell at him.

Why is he just immediately deciding to leave? He can't talk like a human being in a relationship should?

"I'm not doing this shit! I tried it, and I don't like it!" He walks out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I start to cry. I'm so embarrassed. Is what I feel so disgusting? Alex is so disgusted by what I want that he doesn't even want me anymore.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I get up, and I get dressed. I put on a pair of leggings, and a sweatshirt.

As I suspected Alex has left the house. I scoff. He couldn't even stay to talk. I decide to go to the one person I know I can trust.

I use my key getting into Enzo's house. I look around the house trying to find him. Vincent tells me that he's in his room, and I head upstairs.

Once I reach Enzo's room I don't even bother knocking on the door. Enzo's head whips around to look at me when he hears the door open.

I immediately walk up to him wrapping my arms around him. I cry into his chest, and Enzo without hesitance, wraps his arms around me holding me.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask crying into his chest.

"There's nothing wrong with you amore."

"Then why did he just leave?"

"It doesn't matter why he does anything. What matters is that you deserve better. Way better than him." Enzo tells me.

"Grazie." I say thanking him.

"Prego." He says.