Chapter 9 - Changing

Lorenzo's POV

_________________________________

As soon as Maxon, and I make it to my office I turn around giving him a cold stare.

"What the fuck was that with Andrea back there Max?"

"I was admiring her beauty." He says shrugging.

"Leave her alone." I order him.

"She said she's not one of yours."

"She isn't, but-"

"Then I don't see the problem."

"The problem is that she's my best friend, and I don't want you involved with her."

"You say that as if I wouldn't treat her like a queen if she was mine."

"Well good thing she isn't yours, because you have a tendency to be kind of a womanizer."

"Look Enzo-"

"I'm serious Max." I say not breaking eye contact with him.

"Alright. Alright." He says sitting down in the chair in front of my desk. I take the seat behind my desk.

I explain everything to Maxon, and why I need his help. Maxon wouldn't usually disclose of information about other mafias to his clients, but no one is really a big fan of Stefano.

I love the power I have, but Stefano is too power hungry for his own good. Maxon's going to get all the information he can, and bring it back to me.

We sit there for a while discussing our plans, and I'm not surprised to see that Andrea has left. I'm pretty sure she had to work today.

As we walk out of the office Vincent walks towards us.

"What's up young buck." Maxon says to Vincent ruffling his hair.

"Do not touch my hair Maxon!" Vincent says hitting his hand. I just watch the two with an amused smile.

Maxon laughs walking away. Maxon leaves the house, and Vincent speaks.

"He gets on my damn nerves, and Andrea told me that she would be back later tonight after her show."

"Alright." I say.

I go to my room, and I take a shower. When I get out I wrap a towel around my lower half. I walk into my room to see Andrea on the bed watching tv.

"Finally you've been in there forever." She says.

I go inside of my closet shutting the door, so I can change. She starts to speak, and I crack the door open a little.

"Why were you being so weird earlier?" She asks me. I wasn't being weird earlier. What is she talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I ask putting some briefs on. All of a sudden the door swings open, and she looks pissed.

Her eyes widen when she sees me almost naked. Her eyes drop to look at what's in between my legs, through my underwear.

She brings her eyes back to mine trying to seem composed. The slight desire in her eyes warms my body.