43

"You're not serious

"You're not serious..." Jace doubts me. "Where's the punch line?"

"There isn't one." I step to his desk and hop atop it. "Like I said, you can check." I roll the hem of my dress to my thighs. He nears me, removing his suit jacket. I smirk at his doubtfulness and pull down my underwear. "Don't go berserk on me...it can't be popped yet."

Jace kneels before me, so he's at eye level with my coochie. "You're tricking me." I chuckle. "You're too bad to be good." His hand approaches my legs; I spread them. "It's too dark; turn on the lamp."

I follow his eyesight to a lamp and click it on. "Time to go mining." I snort and hand it to him.

Jace shines the light at my vag. His fingers part the skin down there. My mind liquifies. It's so hyper-sensitive...so tender. Is he touching my insides?! My nails dig into the wood desk.

"No way..." His airy words are almost inaudible. A slight tap to my pearl causes me to clamp up. My crown sticks to his finger. It's so sore. Tingling follows. My clit has a heartbeat.

"How?" He caresses my pink ball. I shuffle my legs from side to side. "Tell me how?" Jace's flabbergasted eyes analyze me. My brain is too incapacitated to form a comprehensive response. I stammer in what seems like a different language. He's amused by my struggle. "Is this the first time you've been fondled?" My mouth is too wet to speak, so I just nod. "You need to tell me everything."

"I...I can't with your finger on it."

"I'd love to see how you'll react to my mouth on it." He flicks my bean. I grumble. My legs bicycle in response. I spew out juice.

Jace inhales through his nostrils. "Explain."

I catch my breath. "I decided to wait."

"Please don't say for religious purposes, you're going to ruin Christian girls for me."

"No...not because of religion. I just wanted to wait."

"For marriage, right? That's why you almost passed out on me?"

"Yes, and yes."

He glances at my spreaded legs. "You don't act like one."

"I hear that a lot."

"I'm a bad influence."

"You're not."

"I need to treat you differently."

I shake my head. "No..."

"Yes. If I don't, I'll spoil your plan. You want marriage first. I'll destroy that if I keep going how I am."

"I thought you could endure anything?"

"Everyone has a weakness."

I smirk at him like a devil. "What do you want to do to me right now?"