7

"Maddy, stop torturing the poor guy; he probably came all night

"Maddy, stop torturing the poor guy; he probably came all night."

"I hope he did," I leer.

"You're dirty."

"I know."

We eat lunch in a white break room, salads and water. Lily reads my chat with Brad. "Are you gonna let him get a sneak peek?"

"I don't know...I think I gave too much already."

"Hmmm....true, take it slow...although you're hooked on the dick."

"Am not." I stab at the salad and munch.

"You are. I saw your face when you were in the groan zone. You were hooked!"

I look to the side and curl my lip. "Okay...I was craving it a little."

"You were craving it a lot."

"Was I?"

"That was hotter than our pornhub stash. It was good practice for Jace Harrison too."

I choke on my spinach, gulping it down before bucking my eyes. "Huh? Who??"

"Your rich boo." Lil drinks her water. "His name is Jace Harrison. I looked him up in the work system. His ID picture is unbelievable; he had to take modeling classes."

"You did what?!"

"I looked him up; then I googled him. Girl, he's beyond wealthy."

"Why did you do that??"

"Come on, if you're keeping your legs closed, it might as well be for a billionaire."

My entire face roasts. I can tell I'm as red as a tomato. "That's never going to happen!" Lil acts as if I said nothing and swipes my phone to type on it. "What are you doing?"

She smiles to herself before turning the screen around. "Live a little...I'm working on a plan to get you two talking."

"You're not listening!" I steam.

"I'm aware; now read."

My eyes go to the screen to read google headlines about Jace Harrison. Professional photos are beside each article. He has an extreme stare that reaches past your soul and boils your blood. His green eyes are crystal, dark, and artistic. Almost as if drawn on. His black hair is so fine and shiny....luscious too. Even his facial hair is impressive, short and nicely textured.

Jace has the shoulders of a man made by God; they're well shaped and wide. He wears a suit like a mob boss would and gives clothes a sex appeal. The opened top shirt and pushed-back suit jacket show off his thick thighs. His complexion is a sunburnt tan which contrasts nicely with his colored eyes.

The headlines read:

JACE HARRISON, 28, CONTINUES A DENT IN WORLD HUNGER.

J.H DONATES $9 BILLION TO CUT WORLD STARVATION DOWN BY 23%.