2

In the morning, I wake with my hair all over my head and the sheets in a twist around my body

In the morning, I wake with my hair all over my head and the sheets in a twist around my body. The alarm from my phone blares the air-raid siren. The only sound that works for me. I shower with watermelon body wash and rinse my hair with it too. I'm sure to use feminine soap thoroughly and even squat to get the hard-to-reach places. I scrub and rinse myself three times, then bend to do the same below. The setting of the showerhead is on sprinkler mode to line my butt crack, much like douching without the ball tool.

I wash the suds from my hair, flip it back, then get out. I take two towels from a rack and wrap one around my head, then one around my breast. Breasts that are a 24b cup, I'd like them bigger and higher. This is one of my flaws. If only I had money to throw away on my insecurities. The FaceTime tone vibrates my phone. I rush to the counter and read the screen. Who is JohnnyB, and why is he FaceTiming me?

I ignore it and dress. I snap on a dream angels bra from Victoria's Secret, slip into black jeans and a cream shirt, and plop my feet into work shoes. My hands rub the towel across my head, then lower it to wring out the bottom strands. On the way out, I slide the phone into my back pocket and tie my hair into a bun. The weather outside is scorching. The sun is working overtime, and the wind is nonexistent. Oh god, why didn't I grab a bottled water?!

My legs power walk the busy streets of downtown California. Gas stations, restaurants, banks, theaters, libraries, and cafes line the way to the Santa Rosa Country Club. I work at a private estate that resembles a mansion full of oval windows. It has the greenest grass ever. The gold and gray roof shingles give it a feel of a beach house on steroids. The balconies and pillars which connect the bottom foundation are classy and enormous.

The acres of land that enclose the estate hold ponds and golf resorts as far as the eye can see. I've been working here for three years now and enjoy the favoritism from my boss. I offered to take double shifts only if I could ditch dress pants. Slacks don't look good on everyone...I look disproportioned in them. The little hips I have disappear, and my butt flattens like an old woman's. I couldn't look like that at a fancy ass country club! My future husband could be here and get turned off! Although, that's a pipe dream.

It's not that easy to snag a rich man. My friend Lily and I have been trying, but the wives always cock block. Either them or their children. Sometimes the husbands visit without their family wanting a booty call. It's crazy how men think women are all hoes. Hard pass. However, it was fun flirting with the dudes. Us girls need to strengthen our dirty talk game somehow.

I reach the lobby of the clubhouse and am relieved when the central air hits me when the double doors open. I gasp as a shuddering sensation jolts my entire body. I wonder if that's what it feels like when a guy cums inside a woman. If so, yes, please. A wide staircase on dark pink walls trimmed with white greets me. On each side of the large room sit two check-in desks. I step to the one on the left.

The receptionist, a brown-haired guy a bit older than me, smiles maliciously. "It's pretty hot, huh?"

"Don't..." I chuckle.

"You're sweating. Maybe I should cool you off?" He cocks a brow.

"Just check me in, Sam."

"Oh nice, will you stay the night or do a walk of shame before morning?" The pretty guy leans forward and supports his head with his hand. Okay, that's adorable...he knows what he's doing.

"Keep dreaming."

"Oh, I will."

I pick up a stack of letters and whack him with it. "You play too much."

"Maybe you should join me. It'll be fun with two players. Come on; you're single; I'm single. Why aren't we banging?" He puts on a smooth tone to animate his deep voice.

"Only after the wedding."

"Ahhh..." He mumbles dejectedly. "You gotta be the only woman doing it that way." He types on a computer and then hands over my ID.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not." I wink and blow him a kiss before ascending the stairs. I do so with my waist thrusted, so my booty is more pronounced as I climb the steps. My blue eyes teasingly peer back at Sam.

"You're not being fair at all." He groans.

"I have no clue what you mean." I smile to one side and bat my lashes. Upstairs is a carbon copy of downstairs. The only difference is the dining area and bar stations. Sets of French doors lead out to a real-life paradise. A few workers wipe tables, sweep, wash dishes, and dust chandeliers in the empty hall.

"Hey, boo." Lily, my bestie, who rocks midnight blue hair, waves. She has a pie face, unlike my slim one, and her eyes are golden in the harsh sunlight.

"Ready for the day?"

"Yeah, I love nothing more than snobby rich assholes sending food back."

I help her wash the dishes, wine glasses, and silverware. "The best customers ever, especially when they don't tip."

"The cheapness of it all, I swear. We can't save up for college this way."

"We can work on our credit and take out a loan?"

"Then we'll have to pay it back, though," Lily grumbles. "I wish our parents had a savings instead of just throwing us out after graduation."

"Me too...this sucks. The one job we thought we'd be racking up with is a letdown."

"It's never too late to be a stripper." Lily winks.

"We got the moves." I dance with my shoulders.

"Speaking of moves, wanna hit a real club tonight?"

"Um...I don't want to go alone....and be the third wheel again." I mumble.

"Invite one of your Tinder boos."

"I could, but I don't know. The guy might think we're dating."

"Girl, you're on a dating site." Lily's light voice chimes with annoyance.

"I know...but I don't want to imply too fast."

"You're dramatic." Lily splashes me with bubbly water. "Try out dating. How are you gonna know a guy is worth it if you don't date him first??"

My mouth drops to the floor. "You did not just-" I splash Lily back.

"Don't be a square. Find the cutest guy and ask him out. You could be missing the one by not doing that. Just open the mystery box take a peek and see what you get."

"Maybe you're right..."

"I am."

"Don't get cocky."

"I bet you I'm right."

"Dude, picking a random guy won't lead to a ring on my finger,"

Lily rolls her eyes. "Have some faith...surprises happen. Just make sure his package looks big." She sticks out her tongue.

"I'll size him up." I grin widely.

#Romance  #Love

#Romance 
#Love