17

Brad licks his lips and stares down at my dress

Brad licks his lips and stares down at my dress. There's a wet spot around my crotch that's cool to the air. His fingers near the damp, thin dress. Just as his digits press onto the fabric, I get up from the sofa, hopping over the backside.

"I...I think I should go."

"Don't." Brad stands.

"No. I need to go. We can try this some other time-" A hot trickle skids down my leg and towards my ankle. What the hell? Is more coming out! Brad watches the cum tread past the side of my knee and towards my ankle. It's as if he's puppeteer'd my way against his will. He's possessed by the cum trail. He kneels before me with ravenous eyes and licks the bodily cream. His tongue is so textured, so rough... as it slips up my ankle to my knee.

The touch of it sparks and numbs my skin all at once. He mumbles, delighted by the taste. I grip my fingers through his hair and almost topple backward. This has to stop...before he gets- Brad's tongue is at my thigh now, right below the pool of cum leaking through my dress. His eyes latch onto mine, seeking confirmation I can't give.

It'll undo my plan of waiting, my plan of marrying beforehand. My heart smashes in my chest. "Where's the bathroom?!"

I don't give him time to respond. I hurry away, not knowing where the hell I'm going. All I know is I have to get far from him before we have sex. I need to get out of here. I need to go home. I pull at three doors, finding closets and a pantry before locating the bathroom. An all-white room. I lock the door behind me. I run the sink, roll-off tissue, and try to clean myself up. I dab at my legs and lift my dress.

The scent down there blasts my nostrils. Wow...is that how I smell? The glazed meat odor is impossible to miss...so are my spoiled underwear. I slip them off. "Okay...Umm." I crouch over the toilet and roll more tissue to wipe away the thick jelly. "Damn it!" I flush used tissue after used tissue until I'm somewhat dry, then dab my underwear as much as possible. My clothes are still wet, but at least I got some of the smell away.

A tap on the door draws my attention. "You okay?"

"I'm gonna head home."

"Why?"

"Because you just tried to eat me."

"It's out of my system. I promise...you don't have to leave."

"I don't have a change of clothes."

"I can give you one of my shirts."

"Don't make it worse than it already is." I wash my hands and dry them off on a hanging towel.

"It won't be worse; I'll sit on the other side of the couch."

I unlock the door and open it. "That's not a solid strategy."

Brad's chocolate eyes fall onto my lips. "Please stay...it's late."

"Can't...plus, I always take late rides."