George Weasley (Part One)

(A/n: I did my best with this one.)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

George was funny, he was thoughtful, he made everyone one around him smile, and he made you happy. George Weasley was your absolute best friend in the whole wide world. 

And that was great of course. It wasn't like you would ever confess how much you'd fallen for him. You would rather keep him as a friend, than ruin what the two of you had because of your dumb feelings.

Today, you were supporting him from the stands as he blocked Ravenclaw's bludger from hitting Oliver. You screamed like crazy until his eyes found yours, and he chuckled at your enthusiasm. You may not have played quiditch, but you were an extremely passionate fan of the sport.

You watched as Katie Bell caught the quaffle and began take aim, when some random Ravenclaw boy straight up shoved her off her broom. The worse part was no one called the foul .

"What the hell?! " You held both hands up to your mouth and began to chant. "Foul play! Foul play! Foul play!" Other Gryffindor's immediately began to join in with you and even a few Hufflepuffs  did as well. Due to the protesting, an instant replay of what happened shown in the sky, and Ravenclaw was awarded a penalty. You sat back down in your seat satisfied, not noticing George's eyes on you.

After what felt like forever, Harry caught the snitch and the whole crowd started cheering. You immediately ran out of your seat and tackled George in a hug, like you did after every match.

"Oof," he felt onto the pitch.

"You did it! Gryffindor is going to the finals." You were beaming like crazy, and George laughed from beneath you. You got off and helped him stand.

"Oi, where's my hug?," Fred spoke from behind you. You laughed and gave him a hug too. "George you've got quite the catch here, how much for her?" he spoke, joking around.

George moved forward and wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling back towards him.

"Sorry to disappoint dear brother, but she's not for sale." 

Fred gave you a small wink before heading off. A while back, he had found out about your little crush on his brother. Ever since then, he would drop suggestive hints and wink at you.

You and George walked back to the common room together talking about the game.

"Is movie night still on, or do you want to go to the party our house is throwing?" you questioned.

You and George had a tradition of sneaking into the room of requirements after every game, and having a movie night with drinks and popcorn until you could no longer stay awake. Sometimes Fred joined.

"You joking me? I would never skip out on movie night for some lame party," he replied. You smiled. "No party is worth going to if me and Fred aren't the ones throwing it." He gave you a wink, and you had to look away.

"Great, cause I got just the movie," you spoke excited. "But you'll have to stay awake long enough to watch it to the end this time." 

"Are you, Y/n L/n, accusing me a fallin' asleep during movie night?" 

"That's exactly what I'm doing." 

"How bout' a little bet than? Whoever falls asleep first has to do whatever the other person tells em."

You thought about it. It was risky, but on the other hand you always stayed up longer than George, cause he was usually tired from the quiditch game.

"Deal." 

George smirked and the two of you went separate ways to get some candy and clothes to sleep in.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

When you walked in to the Room of Requirement later that night you found a small area with a comfortable couch and huge T.V.. Blankets and pillows were littered everywhere and there was a small table that held popcorn, candy and drinks. 

George sat scrolling through movie options in nothing but a pair of sweat pants. You don't exactly know when the two of you became so comfortable around each other, but dress code had ceased to exist. Right now, you were in a pair of shorts and a tank top.

As you sat down, you plucked the remote from his hand. 

"Oi! Hand that back!"

"Ah ah ah, I'm picking the movie tonight," you spoke, dodging his hand reaching for the remote.

"I'm only gonna ask once, love. Hand it over." The look in his eyes told you he was planning something, but you didn't care.

"Nope," you replied, popping the "p".

He dived for the remote and you wrestled for it. You were actually able to keep the remote from him until he cheated, and started tickling your sides. 

"George you prick!" you shouted between laughs. 

"Give me the remote or else," he spoke. 

You knew exactly what he was talking about. A while back, George had discovered a tickle spot of yours, just above the back of your knee that rendered you completely helpless no matter how hard you struggled against him.

"You wouldn't dare!" 

"Try me." He began tickling your weak spot, ignoring you cursing at him. You were stuck and there was only one option.

You threw the remote across the room.

George immediately went for it, but you had an idea. When his back was turned, you stood up on the couch and tackled him to the ground from above. You wasted no time, getting up, grabbing the remote, and pointing your wand back at him. He lay winded on his back in defeat, so you happily skipped over to the couch and started the movie you wanted. George soon recovered and joined you.

The couch for some reason, was not big enough for the two of you, but George quickly found a solution, picking you up and placing you in between his legs so you could lean back against his chest. You were glad he couldn't see your flushed face in that moment.

At some point during the movie, his hands wrapped around your stomach and pulled you closer. Then, he unconsciously started tracing small circles  on your waist through the fabric of your top, causing you heart rate to pick up and your brain to turn to mush. He must've know what he was doing to you, but when you tilted your head up to look at him, his eyes were closed and he was half asleep. He was so relaxed, with you there in his arms. You took a quick picture as proof of your victory for the morning, before shutting off the television and letting yourself drift to sleep in his arms.

(A/n: If y'all have any suggestions on how I can improve my writing please share them! I'm looking for ways to improve and constructive criticism is welcome. Also if you liked this chapter please click vote to show your support.)