Draco Malfoy (Part Three)

(I you like reading this chapter. ;) )

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

You didn't realized there had been tears in your eyes until you saw them drop onto the Draco's upturned arm. Onto that horrible mark.

"How-... When did you get it?" 

He took a moment before answering.

"The Dark Lord called for my presence at the beginning of the year. That was when he..." He didn't finish what he was saying, but he didn't have to.

You felt the fear begin to set in. What had Voldemort wanted with Draco? What things had Draco been forced to do? You traced a finger along the lines of the skull, and felt Draco's shiver.

He'd been forced to keep this secret for so long. Your throat tightened when you realized how alone he must've felt.

"What does he want with you?" you tried to choose your words carefully. Draco's hand balled into a fist.

"He said he needed someone from the inside of Hogwarts. If I complete my task, he said I'll get to rule by his side." You watched as a small tear made its way down his cheek, through his closed lids.

"What is your task?"

"To kill Dumbledore," he spoke so quietly you barley heard him. "If I fail-" his voice cracked. And his breathing became shaky. "If I fail, he'll kill me." His eyes were open now, but staring out at nothing. Your stomach dropped. They would kill Draco. The words clanged around  inside you.

You hated the fact that you were scared right now. You wanted to throw your arms around him, and let the whole world disappear. You wanted to take him somewhere far, far away where Voldemort would never find him.

You reached up and tugged his robes in a silent request, a little unsure if he would want you near him again. Immediately, he opened his arms for you and pulled you forward into his lap, letting you rest against his chest, while he buried into the crook of your neck.

This time both of you cried. 

The sun had disappeared from the sky, and the stars had come out by the time you pulled away from Draco. His face shown in the moonlight. If it weren't for the streaks of silver down his cheek reminding you of the situation, you probably would have thought about kissing him.

Draco surprised you by getting up and taking you with him bridal style, before gently setting you down. You realized how close he was, and when you looked up at him his face was barley inches from yours. 

Those grey eyes, you thought. I think I'm in love with those grey eyes.

Your eyelids drifted closed, as he finally erased the space. There was the softest, lightest brush of Draco's lips on yours. Then another, so gentle you thought you'd imagined it. A hand on the small of your back pulled you forward, and the third kiss lasted longer, as if you and him were finding a rhythm. 

The way he kissed you wasn't rushed or sloppy, but slow and controlled, with a steady pace that would pick up each time his lips met yours. He lightly nipped your bottom lip causing you to gasp. His mouth opened against yours, and suddenly his tongue was there, moving along with with your own. You let out a small whimper, which was quickly covered up by Draco's low moan. When you finally pulled apart, your head was dizzy, like you'd been drinking fire whisky. Draco kept his eyes closed and rested his head back on your shoulder. 

"Would you stay with me for the night?" Your eyes widened at the possible meanings of his words.  "Just to sleep," he added, noticing your reaction. You blushed a little in embarrassment. 

He reached a hand out and tenderly placed it on your cheek tilting your face till you looked at him.

"I'm tired of being alone," he spoke, and he placed a soft kiss on the top of your head. You looked up, carefully bringing your own hand to the side of his face, where he leaned into your touch.

"I understand. Lets go."

He took you hand, and together you went back inside the castle.

The halls were empty and quiet, while he led you through them. You were surprised when he started up a fairly hidden stair case. At the top he passed by a few doors and finally opened with Malfoy scrawled into its wood.

This must be a Prefects room, you thought. 

Inside a large comfortable bed with silk green sheets and a soft fur blanket was pushed near the back. There was a fireplace, desk area, a few book shelves and two small couches placed on opposite ends of the room. You walked over to the bookshelf and read a few titles. You hadn't known Draco liked Shakespeare. 

A pair of arms snuck around your waist, pulling you into Draco's chest. Along your neck he placed a small trail of kisses, ending at your shoulder. 

He brought you a shirt that was basically like a nightgown on you, and left to his closet to change. While you waited, you had climbed into his bed. The silk sheets were incredibly soft to the touch, along with pillows that felt like they were made of clouds. You leaned back letting your hair fan out around you and sunk into the bed.  You had almost fallen asleep, when the bed dipped beside you and you felt Draco slide closer.

You turned your body to face him, your hands resting against his chest. His bare chest. You couldn't help but take in his toned upper body. When did he find the time to workout?

Draco didn't waste a second pulling you close against him. The tension in both of your bodies relaxed. You felt safe with Draco, in this room. His breath against your neck, your hands woven into his hair. 

Maybe you really could help him get  through this. You were certainly going to try.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

When you woke up, the first thing you were aware of was Draco tracing small circles into your lower back. He would go up, and down. Slow and deliberate, causing goose bumps to appear on your skin. 

You opened your eyes to see him laying there, eyes still closed and a peaceful look on his face.  You could stay that way forever, staring at the way the filtered sunlight shown against his skin, and how relaxed he was as he held you close.

"Good morning, Princess." He opened his eyes to see you blushing at his words. He smirked knowingly. "I have a question to ask you." He scooted closer.

"What is it?" Your heart rate sped up, as his lips were inches from yours. He began fiddling with your hair, gazing seriously into your eyes.

"Would you be my girlfriend," he spoke slowly. 

You couldn't believe it. If someone had told you a month ago that you'd be laying in a bed with Draco Malfoy asking you to be his girlfriend, you'd have thought it was a cruel joke.

"Yes." You spoke quietly, as if you were afraid.

"What was that, Princess?"

"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." You were smiling brightly now.

He moved closer and propped himself  over you. The look on his face took your breath away. 

Finally he leaned in and kissed you slowly, letting you tangle you hands in his hair. When you finally pulled apart, he laid backed down shifting you closer to him.

That was the day you realized you loved Draco, and you would never stop fighting for him. No matter what he would go through.

(A/n: If y'all have any ideas on what I can do better please say something! I am trying to improve my writing. Also if you liked this chapter please click vote to show your support.)