Victor Krum (Part One)

(Hey, hope y'all are enjoying the stories so far. I have fun writing them.)

Trigger Warning: Self harm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Wow I can't believe Victor Krum is at our school!"

"I wonder if he's single."

"He must be a really good kisser!"

All the Hogwarts students were watching as the Drumstrag boys marched into the Great Hall looking very intimidating. But of course that didn't stop the girls around you from talking about how good a couple themselves and Victor would make. 

The rumors were true though: Victor Krum was incredibly handsome. But you knew better than to fantasize.  

Next were the Beauxbons girls. They all looked stunningly gorgeous in the matching uniforms. you felt extra plain with them around.

Dumbledore soon began his long speech regarding the tournament and its contestants. Once he was done, and everyone had eaten, they were sent to bed. 

On the way back to your dorm you spot Victor walking along with a group of Drumstrag boys ahead of you. He looked amazing as always, chuckling to what one of his friends said. His eyes caught yours and you quickly turn away embarrassed to be seen acting like a fan girl.

"Oh my Merlin!" a loud high pitched  voice sounded from behind you. It belonged to Trinity, who seemed to never stop hating you. "Is Y/n the freak actually checking out The Victor Krum!? With her face I would be hiding under a rock somewhere. If Victor were to look at her at all it would probably be to stare at how ugly she is. I mean you don't see that level of revulsion everyday." She said it so loud the group of Drumstrag boys in front of you actually turned their heads and looked to see what was going on. Victor himself looked embarrassed as he made eye contact once again with you.

You felt tears fill your eyes and you turned around and swiftly walked the opposite direction. You found an empty bathroom and locked the door. You pulled out a razor you had hidden with you and began to cut. You made sure the pain of the words thrown at you showed on your skin. When you were done you looked at your arm and saw your scars. Some old some new. You felt sick.

Slowly, you rinsed yourself off and cleaned up your mess.

No one knew your secret. And you were going to keep it that way.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The next couple weeks went by pretty fast. Harry and Cederic got chosen for the tournament from Hogwarts, Fleur Delacor for Beauxabons, and Victor Krum from Drumstrag. The first task was in a week and the whole school seemed to buzz with excitement. 

You had kept yourself far away from all of the Drumstrag boys, to save yourself from anymore embarrassment. Today after breakfast you quickly walked towards the Quiditch field. Since there was the tournament this year there would be no house tournament. When you got there you lifted up a spare broom stick and took off.

You flew up as high as you could into the clouds, so no one would see you. Once you knew you were out of sight, you began to have fun. You swerved in and out of clouds spun in circles. After a while your friend finally joined you.

Silvi was a Pygerien falcon, who you had found when she had broken her wing. You had a knack for healing, and helped her recover until she could fly again. Now whenever you come out to fly Silvi sometimes comes to join.

You lifted your arm up and signaled down, Challenging Silvi to a dive. Who ever reached the bottom first won. 

Quickly the falcon tucked her wings in and tilted forward with you , soon you were both zooming straight down towards the ground at a speed faster than falling. You both pulled up at the same time to avoid getting flattened to the earth. Silvi won by and inch.

You let out a joyous laugh. You felt so free out here with the wind blowing in your face and Silvi flying with you side by side. Nothing could ruin this moment. 

"Ello there," a deep accented voice sounded from behind you. Silvi cawed and sped off, while you startled and spun around, almost falling off your broom. When you looked to see who was there your whole mind blanked. Victor Krum himself was sitting on a very expensive looking broom staring at you in amazement.  "My apologies vor scaring you. I vwas just admiring you and your pet. Vhere did you learn to vly like that?"

You could not believe this was happening to you. " I um uhhhh just do it for fun," you said not looking him in the eye. You still remembered the embarrassing incident a couple weeks before. Why did you even care? He'd has probably already forgotten about it and moved on. 

"Really? You fly beautifully."

You felt your whole face flush with hints of pink. "Thank you. I um have to go now."

And with that you quickly flew down and dismounted. Victor watched as you quickly walked away with your head down to the ground.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The next day you went straight to the library. You had a big test in potions and couldn't remember anything about how to make Amortentia, the famous love potion. You quickly grabbed the book you were looking for off the shelf and got to memorizing the steps. You were halfway through when a well manicured hand shut your book.

"Why is a freak like you trying to learn to make a love potion?" Trinity stated in disgust. "Your so ugly, not even a potion could make someone fall for you."

"W- We have the potions test tomorrow," you replied.

"Yeah right. Your probably trying to make some poor sap your slave. Your so desperate."

Once she walked away, you could feel the tears welling in your eyes. You slid your head onto the table and covered it with your hands so no one could see you crying. The next day you went and got and Outstanding for your potion. But you also did it with a few new scars.

(A/n: If y'all have any ideas on what I can do better please say something! I am trying to improve my writing. Also if you liked this chapter please click vote to show your support.)