Jealous Draco Malfoy

;)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Today you were waiting for Draco to meet you in the courtyard, when a group of Gryffindor's started talking to you.

"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you standing outside alone?" You looked up in surprise, but quickly averted your gaze back down to the book you were reading while you waited. They came closer.

"Oh damn she got a book. What's it like shakespear or somethin?"

"Yeah, let us see. What's your book girl?" At this point you had two options you could either sit here and awkwardly try to read while they talked to you, or you could stand up and start walking away. You decided to go with the second.

"Woah girl, where you goin'?" one of them called, as you got up and began walking.

"Yeah, we were talkin to you." You were about to turn around and ask them to leave you alone when you bumped into someone. Their mint/green apple  scent washed over you and you breathed a sigh of relief. Draco slid an arm around your waist and kissed you lightly on the cheek. When he looked up, he noticed the group of boys behind you.

"Were they bothering you, Princess?" he asked you deathly calm. You turned back to see the group of boys, standing still waiting for your answer. Before you could speak, one of them started talking.

"We were just wondering why a nice lookin girl like her, was sittin' outside all by herself."

You saw Draco's jaw lock, a sure sign that he was going to do something he'd regret. 

You reached over and gave a small tug on his sleeve, catching his attention.

"Come on,  lets head down to the lake," you spoke. 

You could see it in his eyes, he was still angry.

"Please, Dray?" 

He sighed, relaxing his shoulders and entwining his hand in yours. Then, he pulled you close and whispered in your ear. 

"Only for you love." 

He slung his arm around your shoulder and together the two of you walked away.

The second you were out of sight of the boys, Draco stopped you and tugged your lips to his in a heated kiss. You melted as he traced the outline of your lips with his tongue. When he finally pulled away you were breathless and blushing.

...

The very next day in your common room, there was an announcement that a various group of boys was sent to Saint Mungos for extensive care due to injuries that they refused to tell the origins of.

You immediately looked toward Draco, who was lying next to you, and saw him smirking to himself. When he saw your concerned gaze he shifted his body, and moved you closer to him.

"Don't worry about it, Princess." Before you could reply he placed a small kiss on the corner of your lips, and began leaving them all along your jaw, down your neck till he laid back down on top of you. "Read to me," was all he said. 

You felt a small smile tug at your lips, and began to read, occasionally running your hands through his hair.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Lets make one thing clear: It does not take much for Draco Malfoy to get jealous.

...

You had just got out of Transfiguration and was heading to your next class when you stopped to talk to your friend Garret. You had completely forgotten about a certain "someone", when you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around you from behind.