Blaise Zabini (Part Two)

(I honestly think this is one of my favorite chapters so far. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did.)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

EDIT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and Blaise laid there for what seemed like hours. You were unable to stay awake for very long, your body drained from healing Blaise's wound, but that didn't stop you from trying.

Finally, after noticing your eyes drooping closed for the seventh time he pulled you close.

"You need to sleep, love."

"I don't want to," you half heartedly disagreed. 

He placed a featherlight kiss on your cheek. "You saved my life. The least I can do is keep watch while you can rest."

You were too tired to refuse him again. Tucking you head in the crook of his neck, you instantly drifted of into an exhausted sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

You woke up to an announcement echoing around the halls.

"All students please report to the Great Hall too be treated for injuries and count the dead."

You and Blaise slowly stood and started moving. It took a while to finally arrive at the Great Hall.

The second Madam Pomfrey saw you both she started barking orders to the volunteer nurses. Two of them walked over tried to take you and Blaise to separate hospital beds, but you wouldn't have it.

"Sir," one of them spoke to Blaise, "We need to be able to treat you two."

"We stay together," he responded.

Eventually the nurses rolled two hospital beds together so you both could stay close to one another. Neither of you let go of the others hand. Soon you were both let up to walk around and find your loved ones. You tugged him forward, looking for your friends and family. You both knew he didn't have any loved ones fighting in the battle. 

As you walked through the rows of dead, a sight before you made a strangled cry of aguish leave your mouth. You dragged Blaise forward with you, as you ran towards your little sister, who lie still on a cot.

"NO. PLEASE GOD NOOO," you screamed. You threw yourself over her, and sobbed. You weren't the only one who had lost a loved one. Your cries mixed with the ones of others forming the saddest song of mourning. When you had finished crying, you placed a small kiss on her forehead before turning around.

In a silent plea you reached out for Blaise. He immediately wrapped his arms around you, and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He rubbed your back soothingly while you cried and whispered in you ear.

"It'll be all right. You're okay..." his soothing never stopped until you ceased crying. Slowly you touched you feet back to the floor and grabbed his hand again continuing down the line of dead. There was something your promised to do. 

Finally at the end of the line you saw it. Your friend Penelope, lay dead on her own cot. Her little brother was screaming and crying his eyes out yelling, "PENELOPE WAKE UP!" You felt your heart shatter into a million pieces. You wrapped your arms around him from behind letting him lean back into you. You were going to keep your promise to Penelope, and take care of her brother.

Darkness soon came and people were situated to bed.  There were barely enough beds for the injured, so you and Blaise laid on the ground with only sleeping bags beneath you. Neither of you slept though. Instead you lay awake and held him close. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Months had passed and a few things need to be done. You and Blaise had already brought Penelope's brother home to his heartbroken parents. You and your sister had been taken from a foster care to go to Hogwarts, so you didn't have a home to go to.

 Instead Blaise brought you to his house. His parents were more than welcoming and they gave you the guest bedroom to sleep in, but your very first night there you couldn't take it.

You snuck out of your room and headed to Blaise's. When you knocked he answered immediately, and when he saw your tears he wrapped you in his arms, closing the door behind you.

"I-I can't being alone," you quietly sobbed to him. He held you tight and ran a hand through your hair.

"Your not alone I'm here. I'll always be here." He tilted your face towards him so you looked him in the eyes. "I'm here for you," he whispered, wiping the tears off your face.

You felt safe in his arms, and wanted nothing more then to kiss him right then. You leaned your head forward and touched your lips. His response was immediate, holding your waist gently and pulling you closer. You had killed for this boy. He had killed for you. There was nothing you wouldn't do for him.

Blaise gently led you to the bed, laying you down and settling next to you. You immediately wrapped your arms around his torso drawing him closer. A small chuckle left his mouth as you buried your head against his chest. Shifting around, he draped a leg over you and let his head fall back onto the pillow.

"I'll always be here," he whispered to you one last time before kissing you on the head and drifting to sleep.

(A/n: If y'all have any idea on what I could be doing better, I would love to hear them. Also if you liked this chapter please click vote to show your support.)