Competition is Here Shawties

A/N- 2k views. What the actual haCK are y'all doing? I won't judge. Thank y'all so much!(Dont be a silent reader, i love your comments!) ❤️💙💛💚🧡🤍

Y/N POV
"Touch her and you'll regret it."

Joes words hung in the air for a few seconds, a look of pure disdain and 'I'm so tired of this' marked across Wills face. Serves him right!

"What is even happening?" ROBBY spoke out, a look of genuine concern on his face. "Why are you here Will? We had enough of you last year."

"I second that!" Rachel added, obviously very ticked at the man before us.

Will sighed. "What's with all the hate?" He spun around on his heel, forgetting about me and Joe(who still stood in front of me with his hand holding my arm tightly.) "What did little ol' me do wrong? I just wanted to remind you all of the annual Music Tournament coming up in town next week. I know you might be upset about your loss last time-"

"Shut the hell up."

I inwardly gasped when I saw who said it.

Andrew?

"Nobody wants to hear your talking Tom looking self talk anymore. You know exactly what you did to our songwriters. Well, at least I do." His voice holding a certain anger I've never seen before. "At least I do..." He repeated.

Andrew flickered his gaze to me, then to Rachel before getting cut off by Woody boy Will.

"I did nothing of the sort? Do you dare accuse me??!" Will was quickly losing his calm demeanor, and I saw it. His palms became sweaty, and he looked more frazzled than he did before.

"Pardon me. I seem to have lost my cool." Will Wood wiped the swear off his brow before making his way out of the building, passing me.

Joe pulled me closer to him as he past, however that didn't stop me from noticing the tiniest glance he gave to me, so quick and precise only I could see he did it.

Maybe I'm just being superstitious! I reasoned.

"I shall see you alllll very soon. Good luck at the tournament!" His eyes made contact with mine.

"You'll need it."

^

A few hours after Will left, we finally got the chance to sit down and talk about it.

"What.Was.That." Zubin sighed exasperated.
"I don't know bro. I seriously don't know." Joe sat down next to me, looking down at the ground in a somewhat dazed state.

"Why did he show back up though?" Ross' panicked voice rung out as his curly hair bounced up from walking.
My gaze turned to Andrew, as silent as usual. Nobody was talking about his burst. Maybe I can talk to him about it later.

Nobody answered Ross' question, but it made me think. My opinion?
I don't like him.

"Same."

"What?" I spoke. I must have voiced my thought aloud. Great.

Wait a minute..

"Hey Rachel? Why don't you like him? Other than for obvious reasons." I questioned. Rachel bit her lip nervously, like she didn't want to tell.

"We.. have some history."

-
SORRY TO CUT IT SHORT ON RACHELS BACKSTORY YALL BUT I WROTE THIS ASAP BECAUSE I GOT SUDDEN INSPO AND DIDNT WANNA LOSE IT 😭 ily and wait till part two for some epic backstory and Rachel character development Jk she only gets a little better.